Hacking Usbloader(s) Loading Other Region Games

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Define 'everything'. and
Define 'i got the problem solved'

If everyone follow your example by not defining anything, this place will become a junkyard one day

and if you did a good job in 'defining', and ppl followed, you may help other noobs and yourself one way or another.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Define 'everything'. and
Define 'i got the problem solved'

If everyone follow your example by not defining anything, this place will become a junkyard one day

and if you did a good job in 'defining', and ppl followed, you may help other noobs and yourself one way or another.
I will for his sake.

He's set the video mode to match the games region.
Under game settings.

Reactions: BlackWizzard17

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry im just a noob at this sight.
The problem: i had a game DBZ: Tenkaichi 3 pal version with a Ntsu wii
when ever i set force Ntscu it wouldnt work it would just show a black screen.

Problem kinda solved: i have a Sonic unleashed jap game and forced ntsu and it ran fine.

So why did one game work and not the other is my real problem?

tswntk

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
different games behave differently, there is no one single setup that can fit all games. That is why usbloaders have per game settings

Try to play with settings like Game Language, Country Patch and VIDTV patch etc and other settings related to video modes.
Some games have protections that need even more tweaks. Like Tin Tin will only work in Clean Emu nand as of late.

Now that you named your games and your Wii spec (sort of), some ppl with specific experience on the game and system may come to help

In general, try to buy games with the same region as your Wii unless you have no choice. That will prevent most hassles.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry im just a noob at this sight.
The problem: i had a game DBZ: Tenkaichi 3 pal version with a Ntsu wii
when ever i set force Ntscu it wouldnt work it would just show a black screen.

Problem kinda solved: i have a Sonic unleashed jap game and forced ntsu and it ran fine.

So why did one game work and not the other is my real problem?
Some older pal games to not have this video mode ( 480i ) included on the disc/program.
By using a component cable on a lcd tv you'll be able input any video signal without trouble.
Though some games demand matching the video mode to what is on the initial disc.
otherwise the game will not work.
Same is treu for languages, some games demand to setup the disc included laguage if it;s not from your region.

Also jap and usa have the same video mode ( 480i ) NTSC-u NTSC-jp
With problem games you can try to set the laguage to be used to japanese.

Some pal games cannot be forced to utilize ntsc at all. Examples are, Madworld PAL and Scarface PAL, Pikmin 2 PAL. if your tv cannot handle the PAL signal you cannot play these game properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021