Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Mr.WannaBe, Jun 8, 2013.
my usbloader gx hangs at initialize usb
try few things:
- connect HDD to the other USB port
- update USBLoaderGX to latest beta
- update d2x cIOS to v8 final, or v10 or v10 alt, with base 56 in slot 249
- try another HDD/flash drive to see if it's a problem with the drive or with the loader
- delete usbloader's config file if you have one (in the loader's folder)
- try another loader (wiiflow, Cfg) to see if it's the HDD, you Wii, or the loader's fault.
Maybe other things to test, but try to test "other" things to eliminate them from the problem's list.
test other HDD to see if the problem is the HDD, if not then you can put HDD out of the problem list, doing so with all possible cause will narrow your problem to find what's wrong.
i have another problem it hangs during play. i clicked my call of duty game but it freezes pls help