Hacking Question USB not recognized - removes Mouse on connection

NoIdeaofAnything

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hi, I have hacked the Switch of my Sister and now I have several problems with my PC.
Yesterday I got problems with the USb connection so I have installed libusbk again and it seemingly worked for some time. Although, I have used Tinfoil with nut, installed a Game and then wanted to use Goldleaf because the Update was not recognized.
However, since then I am completely unable to get an USB connection. Neither Tinfoil, Awoo nor Goldleaf work, there is no USb Symbol and Network install kinda never worked.

So, when I now add a Switch (mine or hers) to my PC it takes some time and then my Mouse gets removed from the System until I unplug the Switch and replug the Mouse. In that time the Switch does not get recognized.
When the Switch is off, it will be recognized in TegraRCM and make no problems until it is started.

How do I fix this?
How do I deinstall the drivers? Because I cannot see the Switch in Device manager at all it´s quite hard.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have hacked the Switch of my Sister and now I have several problems with my PC.
Yesterday I got problems with the USb connection so I have installed libusbk again and it seemingly worked for some time. Although, I have used Tinfoil with nut, installed a Game and then wanted to use Goldleaf because the Update was not recognized.
However, since then I am completely unable to get an USB connection. Neither Tinfoil, Awoo nor Goldleaf work, there is no USb Symbol and Network install kinda never worked.

So, when I now add a Switch (mine or hers) to my PC it takes some time and then my Mouse gets removed from the System until I unplug the Switch and replug the Mouse. In that time the Switch does not get recognized.
When the Switch is off, it will be recognized in TegraRCM and make no problems until it is started.

How do I fix this?
How do I deinstall the drivers? Because I cannot see the Switch in Device manager at all it´s quite hard.
How about other ports or computers?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: