Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

Melhisedek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello there folks,
I have 7.4 version the one in the first post. Everything works nicely, I have downloaded covers that I need and I have titles.txt working. (Don't have wifi at home)

Should I bother with later versions? What did they change? (I mean version 7.406 and prior)

Thank you for your time!

HaTaX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
werewolferx said:
Hatax, are you having trouble with the 7.407?

Sure was! The music part turned out to be a PITA, it brought in all kinds of hidden code dumps... And still it pops and doesn't sound quite like I'd like it to, I think I may move to OGG support either in addition to or in place of the MP3 support. But I have decided to release it as is for now to see if it works for some people, and also so the other features I've added don't sit un-used by the people that want them!

Anyway, this thread needs to go the way of the dodo as it's a bit of a pain to navigate for new users.

So, new thread time!

Follow up on the progress on the latest updates for the Ultimate USB Loader that I am currently keeping up and adding to here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=154844

Rion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Things i like to se (hope to se) in the next update

Ability to change the Name to games you have installed instead of having to connect the USB device to my computer and change the name using WBFS Manager.
Don't have to be something fancy just some way to do it. Maby under option.

Reload IOS
Games that Perform a reload of IOS do not work (Metroid Prime 3)
"Metroid works with uLoader 1.7"

Multiple WBFS partitions - Can use a drive with several partitions formatted in WBFS

cIOS mloader support - Can use new cIOS architecture with external modules (EHCI, etc). included with the application instead of cIOS reinstall

cMIOS support - Can use cMIOS to load GameCube Games from DVD (Like UniiLoader)

Other USB devices - Able to use other devices than USB disk (microphones, rock band instruments, etc)

DVD Support - Start Games from DvD (Like UniiLoader)

Add Game
With/Without
Update Partitions

Auto Update Feature

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rion said:
Things i like to se (hope to se) in the next update

Ability to change the Name to games you have installed instead of having to connect the USB device to my computer and change the name using WBFS Manager.
Don't have to be something fancy just some way to do it. Maby under option.

Reload IOS
Games that Perform a reload of IOS do not work (Metroid Prime 3)
"Metroid works with uLoader 1.7"

Metroid prime ONE remake dude, mp3 works fine on all usb loaders and does not reload ios ingame

skynth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
discovered multiple bugs...

*Some compability issues introduced.
*Will not load games if you use both background and wbackground
*^maybe it's related to compability issues with hdd^
*tried it; Proven

I use WD elements 320 gb portable.

For version 7.4, works perfectly with version 7.3
smile.gif

mtrhd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
very cool loader,especially the force system default and save settings options.just one thing missing.....i still need my other loader for new games that need the anti 002 fix.without fixing the 002 with generic patcher.call of duty modern warfare and new super mario dont work.so i have to correct it,then i need anti 002 to make those two games playable.any way around that?or in your next release could you add that?this is the best loader out there...nice work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle