Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

Stang

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da_GPer said:
Did both and its still the same. Any ideas why?

Duh....I can't believe I missed it...change the cover value to 0 also
smile.gif

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forsaekn said:
Here you go everyone, Usbloader V4 with Networking (hungyip will port it to V5 and it will be integrated into all future versions)

If you highlight a title you do not have boxart for, Networking will initialize, (if this is the first one you've come across, this is to save boot time on the loader...no need to init networking every time you run it, only when you need to download an image) the png will be downloaded, saved to your sd card, and automatically displayed. Whala.

This downloads the boxart images directly from theotherzone. If you've got a hot new release game and the boxart hasnt been uploaded to that site yet, no worries. Once the boxart is available for that title it will automatically be downloaded.

compiled dol + source: http://www.mediafire.com/file/teyngxl2t0j/...er4_network.rar

Please test it when you can, feedback most welcome. Also if you notice any bugs, please let me know via PM.

Fors

Great! I will put them to V5 tomorrow and might add configurable option to it =)

It would save me some time if you let me know which file you modified =)

Thanks!!

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Forsaekn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for a configurable option, it wont try to download any covers if the covers option is set to off. Also, if networking fails during initialization (wii does not have internet) it wont try again that session.

Im pretty sure I only added http.c/h dns.c/h (framework from MyWiiEarth, very well written and clear code)

and then I believe i localized all networking related code into menu.c

Cheers,
Fors

ps: I wouldnt be surprised if this feature made it into other people's loaders
tongue.gif
You all have my permission to use it too.

evvil

Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:
All bugs are tested.

1. Sorting is case insensitive now
2. home option finally got fixed

Here is the V5. I don't think V4 is needed now. (Updated with reboot default and also white background default)

http://superuploader.net/70d4a5476938-UltimateV5-rar.html

Source:

http://superuploader.net/29a72b476929-UltimateV5-rar.html

Working splendidly! home config works like a charm
smile.gif
Now we just wait to see how the download box are feature works out. Just wanted to say thanks again, your debugging skills are top notch to say the least.

wii94

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

priv8dan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any chance that we can load a top image and control image, where top image is everything in the text box, and control image is where the "controls" can be found? that way everyone won't have to have full png's of the same look for full, child and teen?

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Da_GPer said:
Still isnt working correctly for me.
frown.gif

What is not working?

Posts merged

QUOTE(priv8dan @ Apr 13 2009, 09:05 AM) Any chance that we can load a top image and control image, where top image is everything in the text box, and control image is where the "controls" can be found? that way everyone won't have to have full png's of the same look for full, child and teen?

doable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.