Hacking USB Loader... my turn ;)

mr.silvestor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi everybody,

i have been watching most of these loader threads over the last week but can't remember / got confused as to which one has the game list on the left and covers on the right? i just think it's more natural. is it this one?

is it easly doable for ultimate V(whatever).

ps i guess by the speed at which you guys do things in here it will be done before i have refreshed the page!!

pps major kudos to all the guys putting this together, it's way cool.

laters

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiMonkey said:
Which is the latest release of this that is out, I got a bit lost
smile.gif
http://sharebee.com/8fada77a

remove bug fixed

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
mr.silvestor said:
i have been watching most of these loader threads over the last week but can't remember / got confused as to which one has the game list on the left and covers on the right? i just think it's more natural. is it this one?

I don't think that is natural.

jono@home

Trophies
XP
Country
jservs7 said:
So besides people wanting a few more customizable features, the only 2 main problems left are:

- Image reloading problem
- Certain games needing a disc in the drive to work

Am I missing anything?

dont forget this sleep thing.. if anyone here is clever enough to implement some sort of code, to keep the drive awake.. Must be a Wii problem maybe..

I have set my sleep mode to never on my HDD.. and well it stills falls asleep at times causing the game to crash...

using Freeagent go 320gb

before anyone suggests.. yes I have followed all the guidelines necessary regarding using these type of drives..

jak66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
frostyfrosty said:
question:
with this Ultimate pak, where do we put the covers/images, ive tried the path usbloader/images/".png"
as well as usbloaderMod/images/".png"

anyone know?

sd:/images/".png"

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kongsnutz said:
Yeh if we can implement some of the extra features this ultimate has into my GUI one........that would be wicked

That is looking really good so far, I have a few aesthetic suggestions do/don't what you want with them. Maybe remove the Total area, it seems kind of redundant, and if you removed it and slid the Used and Free to the right the bottom would be less cluttered. Perhaps put Settings on top of Install, because I feel after the initial wave of installing people will use Settings more frequently. I don't know if/when it will be possible but if cover art becomes available you can prally just put it where that Navigation area is, I am sure people can figure out the navigation, it seems pretty intuitive. Again these aren't demands or anything, just things that popped into my head.... keep up the great work!

Anarchia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hungyip84 said:
kongsnutz said:
For Hungyip84

Picture.png

That's seems great!

I might need to take a look at it tomorrow =)

The configurable option is almost done. I need tester!

Now i'm looking to add background music ... when your loader is complete of all i will try to add music...

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Maybe you "click" on the game and you choose after the option (video, language, ocarina on or off) and then again you click and it runs.
Like the Homebrew Browser
smile.gif

With a configurable file, you can do plenty of things behind just choosing a game
smile.gif

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
QUOTE(jono@home @ Apr 12 2009, 11:32 PM) I have set my sleep mode to never on my HDD.. and well it stills falls asleep at times causing the game to crash...

using Freeagent go 320gb

Surprising, I have the freeagent go 100gb and I also stated the sleeping mode to never. I used the specific freeagent go software and the maxtor software. It solved the recognition problems (before i have had numerous error -1) and I didn't notice that my drive sleeps. On the contrary when I put my hand on, it is always on.

But it depends perhaps with the new discs because mine is "old".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn I never knew this, or put 2 n 2 together- "The cover art of Metal Gear is based on a photo...