Hacking USB Loader Help

ACCFPopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the problem is NOT that I cannot get USB Loader to work on my Wii. I have been using WiiFlow on my 4.2 Wii for a few months now. The problem I have is that in Black Ops online multiplayer my Wii Speak does not work. I have no idea at all why it doesnt work because it works perfectly when I play Animal Crossing City Folk through WiiFlow. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More information is needed. What IOS are you using? Hermes' IOS224 (v5.1) using IOS57 as a base should work.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ACCFPopTart said:
Oh Sorry i think I'm using IOS222 rev4 and IOS249 as a base
No, that is not possible. IOS249 is a custom IOS; it's not an IOS that can be used as a base. Download Hermes' cIOS Installer 5.1 and install IOS224 using IOS57 as a base. You might need to install IOS236 first in order to be able to install it successfully.

Once that is done, load WiiFlow and change the IOS Black Ops uses to IOS224 (the one you just installed).

Everything I listed above can also be accomplished easily using ModMii.

ACCFPopTart

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lacius said:
ACCFPopTart said:
Oh Sorry i think I'm using IOS222 rev4 and IOS249 as a base
No, that is not possible. IOS249 is a custom IOS; it's not an IOS that can be used as a base. Download Hermes' cIOS Installer 5.1 and install IOS224 using IOS57 as a base. You might need to install IOS236 first in order to be able to install it successfully.

Once that is done, load WiiFlow and change the IOS Black Ops uses to IOS224 (the one you just installed).

Everything I listed above can also be accomplished easily using ModMii.

It gave me one of those DSI errors when i tried to install IOS224

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to