Hacking USB Loader GX won't install WBFS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark_Sieg
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,548
  • Replies Replies 1

Dark_Sieg

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
11
Country
United States
I have a Mac and I recently bought at 32GB Flash Drive to use for USB Loader GX on my Wii. I have it formatted to FAT 32, but when I plug it into my Wii and go into USB Loader GX, the system skips over asking if I want to format it to WBFS and goes to the game selection screen (which I don't have any because the flash drive isn't formatted). How do I get USB Loader GX to install WBFS manually?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
 
Just place a disc in your drive and rip it. You already have your drive formatted properly!
WBFS drives are out dated and corrupt to easily. Fat32 is perfect for all your needs.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted