Hacking USB Loader GX Slow Response

Kusaywa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have USB Loader GX installed but it seems to have a slow response when performing an action (selecting a game to play, shutting down, etc.). I managed to make it a little faster by re-copying my games to the USB drive but it's still lagging. I have the same exact contents on another USB drive used on another Wii and it's quicker. They are both the same make and model USB drive (2tb Seagate) only one is blue and other other is black. One other tiny difference is the SD card. I have a 16gb one installed but it doesn't make a difference if I plug in the 64gb micro SD from the other Wii. Any clue what could be causing the slow response? It's not terribly slow, maybe 1-5 seconds but still annoying. Thanks

blackb0x

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One other tiny difference is the SD card. I have a 16gb one installed but it doesn't make a difference if I plug in the 64gb micro SD from the other Wii. Any clue what could be causing the slow response?
Do you have an emuNAND or any games on the SD card? If you do then I'd suggest moving them to your USB HDD as the SD card is much slower than even a slow USB HDD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr