USB Loader GX showing 0 Games

TraaashPanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello everyone. I've been trying to fix my USB Loader GX but I can't figure it out. I have a FAT32 1TB HDD with a WBFS folder with games in it all through Wii Backup Manager. One thing I noticed something weird. In the settings of USBLGX, the drive setting says I have a 2048gb drive when I have a 1TB HDD. It looks something like this in the spoiler below. I'm not sure how to change the drive paths or anything so if someone could tell me how that would be great. I'm not 100% sure if this is the problem though, but it seems like it is. Just for clarification, yes I have the filter off to see Wii games on USBLGX (I have it so I can see them) and I have a FAT32 HDD formatted with guiformat and the WBFS file is created through Wii Backup Manger and the games are transferred through there as well. If you have any questions, I can answer. Here is the photo I found on the internet referenced above
1651825409116.png

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It seems that it recognizes a wbfs partition not a fat32. Do u use a second drive for WiiU games?

Then may the ports are misconfigured. U can change the port configuration to use one or two usb drives for Wii Games. Best is check one to use and put it in the right port. The port is different and depends from using a Wii or a WiiU. Normaly then USB Loader GX recognizes the Directorys with the games in directly. But it could also your installed cios are wrong.

If u dont get a solution, search this forum for a solution. Its full on threads with help by unrecognized drives or games by USB Loader GX.

TraaashPanda

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It seems that it recognizes a wbfs partition not a fat32. Do u use a second drive for WiiU games?

Then may the ports are misconfigured. U can change the port configuration to use one or two usb drives for Wii Games. Best is check one to use and put it in the right port. The port is different and depends from using a Wii or a WiiU. Normaly then USB Loader GX recognizes the Directorys with the games in directly. But it could also your installed cios are wrong.

If u dont get a solution, search this forum for a solution. Its full on threads with help by unrecognized drives or games by USB Loader GX.
So, as I said above, that was a picture from the internet I found because I was away from my Wii. The picture from my Wii is in the spoiler below. It says FAT32 2048gb. I don't have a second drive for WiiU games, nor even a second drive at all. Any ideas?

IMG_9144.jpg

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The issue is strange. Its known usb loader dont like all drives, it may be eventually a result of that. If its coming hard there may be incorrect information about the drivesize stored inside the drive. Like a fake card wich it says it has 32 gb but only 5 Gb are useable.

What does Windows say about the size?
Are u using MBR or GPT?
Wich version of gx loader u use?

For beeing clear the drive is ok u can run a write/ read test with a partition manager wich also restores bad sectores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16