Hacking USB Loader GX Question

Skeet1983

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am wanting to use USB GX, but my GC games are not showing in it even though path is correct. Anyone know what I can do and also can Dios Mios be used on Wii U?
Also, where do I put GC Box images?
I am using a USB HDD connected by a Y-split USB cord...

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USB loader GX doesn't load GC games. I'm not quite sure what works but there are other options. find one with a channel forwarder and use USB loader GX to load the channel in 16:9 for now though if you have widescreen issues.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem with it where it didn't detect my drive because I had the games in the wrong folder(ISO as I use it also for my WODE)

But, when I put my drive back in my PC, the games were gone, but the amount of space taken is still the same.

How can I rectify this situation?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am wanting to use USB GX, but my GC games are not showing in it even though path is correct. Anyone know what I can do and also can Dios Mios be used on Wii U?
Also, where do I put GC Box images?
I am using a USB HDD connected by a Y-split USB cord...
You need to verify few things:
1. your ISO path : SD or USB/games/game name here [GameID]/game.iso (g+a+m+e, not the game's title)
2. the loader's mode : click 4th icon in the top menu and enable GameCube
3. the loader's device : settings > user path > Main GameCube path should be on USB:/games/
4. maybe one setting that user forget : you need to select of you want to see games from SD, USB or both.
Settings > Loader Settings > GameCube > Origin : SD, USB, SD+USB, USB+SD, Auto (will list both devices but depend on DIOS MIOS or DIOS MIOS Lite to define priority)

You can't use DIOS MIOS (Lite) on vWii, because it runs in "Gamecube mode" but there's no Gamecube controller or memory card you can use. You need Devolution or Nintendont (which supports USB controllers and memory card emulation).

GameCube box images are stored on the same folder than Wii box image.
The best/esier way to get the box in the correct folder is to NOT do it manually.
Press (1) and download the covers from the loader.

USB loader GX doesn't load GC games. I'm not quite sure what works but there are other options. find one with a channel forwarder and use USB loader GX to load the channel in 16:9 for now though if you have widescreen issues.
USBLoaderGX load GameCube games just fine, from all modes (Discs, Devolution, DIOS MIOS, DIOS MIOS Lite and Nintendont)

I have a problem with it where it didn't detect my drive because I had the games in the wrong folder(ISO as I use it also for my WODE)

But, when I put my drive back in my PC, the games were gone, but the amount of space taken is still the same.

How can I rectify this situation?
can't you check the folder's size to find where the ISO went?
It's strange that the ISO are not there anymore. USBLoaderGX don't move games place. Maybe you used a game manager (Wiibackupmanager?) with an option to move/rename games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out