Hacking USB Loader GX question

KenKnee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My USB Loader GX was working the first time I started it up. Then when i formatted my HDD through USB Loader GX (that same first try). I tried looking for the game file but couldn't find it in my external. So I put the iso into the external but the next time i booted it up the Loader GX stopped working and instead it gave me a dump address.

What caused this? and What can I do to fix it?

Mucho Importanto!!!! If you receive CODE DUMPS ... please report the REVISION of the loader you are using AND the CODE DUMP ADRESS (the numbers you get on screen then).

On the guide it says that where do i report this info to?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't even know it was possible to format with the loader itself. Also, formatting wipes any games off the hard drive. What I suggest is, first, delete all the USB Loader GX files off your SD card and reinstall it, to start over. Then, format the drive with your PC (If you're using a WBFS drive use WBFS Manager, FAT32 use Windows or a program like Swiss Army Knife), and then use WBFS Manager or Wii Backup Manager to put your isos on it if you're using a WBFS drive, or just throw them directly on it if you're using FAT32. I'd assume you report the code dump and how it happened to the USB Loader GX official site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated