ShadesUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, hope you can help.

I've only recently softmoded the Wii, I've got everything it needs on a usb drive. I installed all of my Wii games and they work without any problems from usb loader gx, I have since put a load of GameCube games on the HDD, they all show up on usb loader and if I select them they run. However, I can hear the sound but the screen is black. I assume it must be something to do with my settings in usb loader as if I run them directly from nintendont they work without any issues.

I am using:
USB Loader GX Rev1271 IOS249 (Rev 21008) + AHB (d2x v8final base56)

Nintendont v6.492

All of my settings are as default

Thanks in advance.

(I also have another issue where usb loader gx appears to be slightly zoomed in, it's not by much and I can live with it but if anyone knows why or how to fix I would be very grateful. It's fine in all of the rest of the Wii only usb loader gx, thanks again)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
what region do you live in? could be an issue with your tv not supporting the game resolution/hz combo.

For instance if your in ntsc region and use a pal games and your tv doesnt support old pal signals that could be the cause, try starting nintendont directly from homebrew channel before trying it trough usbloader gx.

ShadesUK

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
what region do you live in? could be an issue with your tv not supporting the game resolution/hz combo.

For instance if your in ntsc region and use a pal games and your tv doesnt support old pal signals that could be the cause, try starting nintendont directly from homebrew channel before trying it trough usbloader gx.
I'm in the UK, I have tried using nintendont through directly through homebrew and all the GameCube games work perfectly through there, the only issue is within USB loader gx

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm in the UK, I have tried using nintendont through directly through homebrew and all the GameCube games work perfectly through there, the only issue is within USB loader gx
im guessing usbloader gx is forcing a setting and you havent realized like force progressive or some videomode or something, check all usbloader gx settings.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, Uremum