USB Loader GX - Error: USB not found!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DrePwns, Oct 7, 2013.

1. DrePwns
    OP

DrePwns Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    Here's the issue, I want to play Wii games from my USB device but I'm having a lot of trouble. I've been trying to resolve this issue for days but I just don't know what to do. This is a PAL WII 4.3 (the 2007 model) running with the latest HBC. This just makes me feel crestfallen. This tutorial was profound from start to finish.

I've been following this video tutorial right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__XQO0S-oOE

1) I firstly installed the IOS236 installer v6.
    2) I then installed the cIOS Installer rev20b created by Waninkoko (selecting ios236 and not ios249).
    3) Once again (technically not though), I used the cIOS222 v4 installer by Hermes.
    4) Lastly, I used YAWMM (Yet Another Wad Manager Mod) using ios236.

I've tried both ports and still no change in result. It just keeps redirecting me back to the System Menu.
    Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should do next?

2. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Try another loader. That loader would not recognize my hard drive, but all the other ones would.

3. DrePwns
    OP

DrePwns Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    I've tried all of the other loaders available, still hasn't seemed to solve this issue.

4. calmwaters

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Then you should just use ModMii to rehack it. There's a tutorial thread on here somewhere...

5. DrePwns
    OP

DrePwns Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    Is it safe to overwrite all of the existing cIOS'? (Sorry, I'm new to Wii modifications...)

6. calmwaters

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Yes it is.

7. DrePwns
    OP

DrePwns Member

Newcomer
    Oct 7, 2013
    I'll see how it goes.