Hacking USB Loader GX crashes while loading Mario Kart?

jnilsson86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get the DVD drive on my Wii to work, so I finally just decided to download a ROM from the internet. I used Wii Backup Manager to transfer the iso file that I use for Dolphin Emulator to my hard drive. After doing so, when I open the wbfs folder on the external hard drive there is a folder called MarioKartWii [RMCE01] and in that folder is a file called RMCE01.wbfs. The game title shows up in the USB Loader GX menu, but whenever I try to open it, it hangs on a black screen for about 2 seconds and then it goes back to the homebrew channel. I haven't tried this with any other games, and I haven't tried it with anything besides a hard drive (flash drive, SD card, etc), but does anybody know of any problems or things that I am doing wrong that might be causing this?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I couldn't get the DVD drive on my Wii to work, so I finally just decided to download a ROM from the internet. I used Wii Backup Manager to transfer the iso file that I use for Dolphin Emulator to my hard drive. After doing so, when I open the wbfs folder on the external hard drive there is a folder called MarioKartWii [RMCE01] and in that folder is a file called RMCE01.wbfs. The game title shows up in the USB Loader GX menu, but whenever I try to open it, it hangs on a black screen for about 2 seconds and then it goes back to the homebrew channel. I haven't tried this with any other games, and I haven't tried it with anything besides a hard drive (flash drive, SD card, etc), but does anybody know of any problems or things that I am doing wrong that might be causing this?

Have you installed CIOS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM