Homebrew Usb loader gx crashes when adding music xd why does this happen?

4fire1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, so I’m just trying to use some cool music for usb loader gx. Made sure the format was correct which is OGG for the music files. I’ve got my cool mario background theme and all my cover art for Wii and gc games. But oddly enough, I can’t add music without it giving me a dsi error crash. It only happens when trying to switch views in categories to display Wii games. The minute I do that BAM instant crash dump. What gives? Somehow how the music itself is causing issues anyone have a clue as to why that is? It’s so baffling I’m no expert on this stuff so it’s just super confusing. My music is in a music file on the root of my drive as it’s suppsoed to be. Any help please I just want to listen to some cool tunes when navigating through my Wii games xd ty

Attachments

• AB9912A2-44DF-4FA7-8617-EAE2836926A9.jpeg
    AB9912A2-44DF-4FA7-8617-EAE2836926A9.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 254

4fire1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The music file may be too large to fit comfortably within the Wii's memory. Try to make it less than 3MB.
Yeah I was actually using music under 3mb but for whatever reason loading them through my drive was making things act up. As soon as I used my sd card instead, it all worked perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi