USB LOADER ERROR'S

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by unrated999, Dec 8, 2010.

Dec 8, 2010

USB LOADER ERROR'S by unrated999 at 2:52 AM (1,324 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. unrated999
    OP

Newcomer unrated999 Member

United States
    hello , hope SOMEONE can help a same i newbee , i'm trying to get into a usb loader stile system . i have a 4.2u system and running a cios 249 rev 20 to play cod back-ups . but before i was using a 249 rev 19 cios and i only up graded to play cod black ops . ok sorry telling you everying hope you can help. now i was using my usb loader with out a problem and then i up graded to the 249 rev 20 because i thought i would need it to play cod from the usb loader and thought it would in't hurt . how-ever here is my big issue , it will not read my usb loader at all and keeps telling me i need to re-formant it and when i try to do this i get a error saying no partition found as it is not reading my usd hard drive. i reformatted my hard drive from my pc AND NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT , re-put my usd v.15 channel back on and still noting . any idea's ? ? p.s all my back up disks work fine , and no issue with any disks

2. Porobu

Member Porobu Gbatemps Shiny Latias

Spain
    what usb loader are you using?

3. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Did you plug it into the bottom port of you Wii ?

4. unrated999
    OP

United States
    i tryed both of the ports and nothing , i'm trying usb loader 1.5 and gx loader 2 kinds , and it will not work . i also formatted my hard drvie , using wbfs manager 3.0 and nothing and then i also tryed to use icos usb 2.0 and still noting . i know the hard drive was working fine untill i put in 249 rev20 . any ideas ?

5. unrated999
    OP

United States
    i'm trying usb loader 1.5 and gx loader 2 kinds , and it will not work . i also formatted my hard drvie , using wbfs manager 3.0 and nothing and then i also tryed to use icos usb 2.0 and still noting . i know the hard drive was working fine untill i put in 249 rev20 . any ideas ? i was wondering if i should try to use a ios 36 rev 14 or ios38 rev 14 , seems like no one has a issue with a rev 14 ?

6. unrated999
    OP

United States
    I WAS USING THE USB LOADER WITH OUT ANY TROUBLE WITH ABOUT 30 GAMES ON IT , AND WHEN I UP GRADED IT TO 249 REV 20 IT STOPPED WORKING AND WOULD NOT READ THE USB ANYMORE . I REFORMATTED IT ON MY PC AND IT WORKS FINE , COULD THE USB STOP WORKING ON THE WII ?

7. Dter ic

Member Dter ic ~

United Kingdom
    you should check the backup guide here
    and start over

8. WalkerOfTheDay

Member WalkerOfTheDay GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    USB loader 1.5 is very old.
    I'd suggest trying out Wiiflow, it's friggin' awesome !

9. unrated999
    OP

United States

i will try the wiiflow and see what happons. i alos got a new usb harddrive , to see what happons , i should get it in the mail in 4-5 days . everyone should check out E-COST.COM very cheap

10. unrated999
    OP

United States
    i got a wiiflo wad from here StarNight Forwarder-WSNF.wad - on Nov 30, 2010 4:27 PM by Erik van der Werff (version 1) and the wad went in but when i use it it restarts the wii ????? never happened before . now i also found some of my games don't work since i went to 249 rev 20 and i only did that to play cob black ops , now i play monster hunter big time and when i hit play i get a really bad sound and then freezes . now after getting very pppppppppppssssssssssssssss off i went back to my monster hunter fix , cios 249 rev 19 base 37 and all is well with monster hunter but cod will not work at all . it seems that the only game that will not work on rev 19 is cod black ops , now this still doesn't fix my usb error i'm hopping that the new hard drive will help . when i get my new hd in i will try again the hard drive i have just won't work ? really not sure why i did work but i will keep up on all post and thanks for all the help ppl ! ! ! i owe u all ! ! ! [​IMG]

11. croson

Newcomer croson Member

United States
    http://www.wiiflowiki.com/configuration/ga...s/game-settings

after much trial and error I realized that when you have an issue with wiiflow for a game initially( wrong ios or bad iso), it stores that, I believe in the settings folder. This shit is a nightmare because if you correct the problem lets say change the ios but the game had previously crapped out with the DSI screen or that loud screeching noise then reload the game with all the correct ios and settings it will once again crap out. You need to actually go into the wiiflow on your hd or sd and remove the saved/storred settings and let wiiflow create a new log sort to speak.

This drove me nuts untill I realized the problem basically carries over even once you've corrected the issue.

also make sure you have the newest wiiflow version and get the channel wad not forwarder. The forwarders kick me back to the menu on occasion too.

http://www.wiiflowiki.com/installing/wiifl...nnel-forwarders

get one of the channels with NForwarder58-WSNF.wad as these are the newer channels. This channel and the full wiiflow version 2.2 222 will work well together.

hope this helps

12. unrated999
    OP

United States
    WELL I GOT MY NEW HARD DRIVE WESTALL 750 AND THIS IS WHAT I DID , I WENT WITH A 222 CIOS INSTALLER I PUT IN A 222 38 MERGED WITH 37 AND THEN PUT IN CIOS INSTALLER 249 BASE 37 REV 17 AND THEN USED WIIFLOW ON SD CARD , I DID NOT USE A WAD BUT I GOT IT WORKING , HOW EVER IT IS ONLY REV 17 AND SOME OF MY GAMES WILL NOT WORK ? LIKE COD BLACK OPPS . I REALLY DON'T WANT TO PUT IN REV 20 AS IT RUNES A LOT OF MY GAMES SO NOW WHAT ? BUT BOTTOM LINE IS THAT I GOT IT WORKING [​IMG] I ALSO USE WII BACK UP MANAGER AND PUT IN ISO GAMES AND THEY ALL WORK SO SO FAR SO GOOD , THANKS TO U ALL ?

O YA I RUN THEM OFF OF MY BACK UP WAD NeoGammaR8 BETA MARIO CHANNEL AND THEY WORK FINE ! ! ! [​IMG]