XP
Country
United States
here i made this icon for myself
ny9yye.png

its based off of the gc and wii loader icons by BroidiTR1 on wiibrew
GameCube-icon.png

Wii-icon.png

and here it is without the usb stick incase someone wants to put something different in there
29q19c2.png

Crossing Guardia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys I would really appreciate answers to these questions if possible, and hopefully gather a lot of answers I've seen requested into one post:

1.Right so I had the Homebrew channel but got rid of it as there was not much that interested me on it. Obviously that has now changed
blush.gif

So as far as I know 4.0 killed the installation of the homebrew channel. Is this true? If so is there any way to get it again or downgrade my software (temporarily)?

2.So with this http://www.filedropper.com/wbfswindelta I can just copy an ISO straight to my USB device right?

3.If I format my drive to WBFS then there is no way I can keep all my old stuff on it as well, correct?

4. Do GC ISOs work with this?

Thanks a lot!!

NOTE: This is assuming one does not have a modded/chipped Wii.

BlueCP

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And Here is my problem.

I am running on system 4.0 with HBC installed.
When i load USB Loader i get an error "Custom IOS Could not be loaded(ret =-4100)" and then restart at a press of a button.
I tried to install cIOS36_rev9 and after successfull downloading i get an error during installation.
Is there any treatment for that?
My console was accidently upgrated to 4.0 so if someone could help would be very nice.

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pika9323 said:
dope_X said:
hi,

is there any way to resize a wbfs-partition?
i only made a 40gig one
rolleyes.gif
Bug.
It has the full use of your HDD.
It just shows the wrong capaticity.

;P i knew that,
but i got 450gb in use for other stuff and made a real 40gb wbfs partition,
now i wanna know if i delete something from my stuff and got only 420gb in use, if i can merge the now free 30gb to the wbfs one..

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SpaceJump said:
I have a question about formating within the USB Loader: If I have an HDD with two partitions (one NTFS, one FAT32), will the USB Loader ask which partition to format to WBFS?

Anyone can answer this? I'm not near my Wii or else I would try it myself.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
SpaceJump said:
SpaceJump said:
I have a question about formating within the USB Loader: If I have an HDD with two partitions (one NTFS, one FAT32), will the USB Loader ask which partition to format to WBFS?

Anyone can answer this? I'm not near my Wii or else I would try it myself.

yes, it will ask

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
have been playing with this all night, and got most of my games ripped... but one question has popped up, for me at least, and not sure about the last 32 pages since GBATemp is running so intolerably slow...

Is there a way to rename the games in the list?

Right now, I have "The Williams Pinball Collection" showing up as RVL- RXBE or something like that... just the gameID, not the title...

I know it pulls this info from the disc, but is there a way to edit the names of these games? Would like to get all my games looking nice...

even Super Paper Mario... shows up as SUPERPAPERMARIO, and Mario Kart Wii shows up at MarioKartWii.

Just a little thing, wanted to know if that's in v1.1, or if it can be done now!

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
have been playing with this all night, and got most of my games ripped... but one question has popped up, for me at least, and not sure about the last 32 pages since GBATemp is running so intolerably slow...

Right now, I have "The Williams Pinball Collection" showing up as RVL- RXBE or something like that... just the gameID, not the title...

I know it pulls this info from the disc, but is there a way to edit the names of these games? Would like to get all my games looking nice...

even Super Paper Mario... shows up as SUPERPAPERMARIO, and Mario Kart Wii shows up at MarioKartWii.

Just a little thing, wanted to know if that's in v1.1, or if it can be done now!

I second this... If possible. If not this is still great! Also is there some way with the wbfs or something that I can check the size of each file, or is there a wiki, not the scrubbed images wiki, since these are different.

sr_corsario

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know if the loader have any kind of updateblocker? It can be "dangerous"... (obviouslly we can remove the update... but... it will be nice to know it...)

Thanks

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TrickyTony said:
zidane_genome said:

I second this... If possible. If not this is still great! Also is there some way with the wbfs or something that I can check the size of each file, or is there a wiki, not the scrubbed images wiki, since these are different.

you can see the filesize with the wbfs-tool and the command "ls"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nobody knows how to resize a wbfs-partition???

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
resizeing...

plug your HD into your computer, and use a tool like Partition Magic... even though it's WBS, it'll show up as nothing, and won't hurt anything (or it shouldn't)

your best bet, format, partition it off, then reinstall all your games

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, just came back from a little testing...still have to wait for my 1TB-HD, so I tried a 4GB SDHC-Card with an USB-Reader
tongue.gif
. Result: It's impressive, awesome and damm hot! Ripping is fast, loading is fast too, and it's fun to set it to Auto-Boot with Preloader
smile.gif
. Well done, Waninkoko, never expected that the first version would be so great
grog.gif
!!! And also many Thanks to Kwiirk!!! Without him, all this wouldn't be possible!!
grog.gif

What I wish for Future-Versions:
-Timefix (See AC)
-Ocarina-Cheats
-Easier Programm to store ISOs from PC to HD (GUI)
-More Region-Free (something like in the Multiboot.dol...choose TV Output (MPAL, PAL, 480i, etc...Language force, etc...)
-GC-Games support
-cIOS bugfixing (Second USB-Port, etc...---> Go Kwiirk
smile.gif
)
-And last but not least: A nice Gui with Cover and xml-Support...with favourite games, Thumbnails of the Cover, Correct name displaying, etc...

I know that many of them are hard to make, and probably never will happen (like the GUI), but hey, like I've said, just dreams. I'm damm happy with what I got now
wink.gif

Oh, and there are also some questions:
1) Is it true that the Filesystem only supports up to 500GB-Partitions?
2) Compability - What is with Sam&Max and Co?

Oh, and about the Rockband-USB instruments...I can confirm that I had a Beta, in which Kwiirk tried to add Hot-Plugging, and more. I'm pretty shure there will be an Update for that...only question how long it will take
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck