• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,924
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted User

OP
is usahotstuff legit or a scam and gives fake flashcarts
also give me a site that sells in new york or in the us and has r4i sdhc rts 3ds thanks

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered from them and the estimated delivery time was something like, a week. I got it over 3 months later.
Really shitty support. They offered absolutely no help or compensation. No idea if they sell fake carts but if you want it sometime this year, you probably want to order from a more competent site.

D

Deleted User

OP
do you know any good places? that ship from usa and near new york

Takenover83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modchipsdirect is USA based and ships from newyork. I live in Indiana and got my sky3ds really fast. Ordered the 5th and received the 7th. Doesnt get much better then that.

xihx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I ordered from them and the estimated delivery time was something like, a week. I got it over 3 months later.
Really shitty support. They offered absolutely no help or compensation. No idea if they sell fake carts but if you want it sometime this year, you probably want to order from a more competent site.

Did it really take 3 months? I ordered there just now :/

dragonjud

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It won't be 3 months, but it will be just as fast as buying it from China. It probably has to do with hiding their real location. The product is shipped from within the U.S., but it will take a few days to ship, and then sent Parcel Post (slowest possible way). And it will be handed-off from one shipper to another (e.g. UPS or DHL to Post Office).
I got it eventually, but do not expect it to be any faster than typical Chinese resellers. Also dislike their 'magic tax', which they claim is for a foreign transaction, but it's higher than any rate I've ever been charged outside of the U.S.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.