US Release Date for Dissidia, KH 358/2 Days Revealed.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait for these.

QUOTE said:
It's a double date, folks! Romancing two handhelds at the same time, Square Enix has finally revealed the North American release date for Dissidia: Final Fantasy on the PSP and Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days on the DS.

Set your calendars, Face Book accounts, to-do lists, and get all those bells and whistles set to alarm. This is one date you surely wouldn't want to forget: August 31, 2009!

Hmm, yeah. I know. It's a bit late for a mid-2009 release for Dissidia, but don't worry. That gives you more than enough time playing all those Final Fantasy games you might have missed. And the same goes for KH 358/2 Days.

Speaking of KH, there's still no announced release date for Birth By Sleep. Which is fine too. You'll probably be busy with Dissidia at that time, so there you go.

Source: http://ds.qj.net/US-release-date-for-Dissi...g/49/aid/128742

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im looking more toward Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days than Dissidia.

But Im looking forward more toward Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, but it has no release date yet >>

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really a fan of KH but I'll give Dissidia a chance since I'll be able to read the item names and stuff this time. I've already gotten bored with the JP version since I'm almost done unlocking everything already, and I haven't even played it ever since 1-2 weeks before I got SO2:SE
tongue.gif

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, considering how much voice acting is in the game I am not that surprised. It has much more than Crisis Core, which says a lot.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As a friend pointed out to me after I got excited...there's no release date for either. Square-Enix hasn't announced anything. There's no Press Release, no nothing - they're just basing this off a Gamestop listing.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Argh, stop getting my hopes up, I thought this was an OFFICIAL release date. How many times do we have to explain to people that Gamestop just makes up dates so that they can start taking cash for pre-orders?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs