Hacking Urgent: Please Help with deleted HBC

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I recently just got a Wii and installed the Homebrew Channel on it via Bannerbomb while it was on firmware 4.2. After a few weeks I installed Firmware Updater v4.3b. Then, I tried to install USB Loader GX forwarder and a few other forwarders. Everytime I installed one and booted it, it just exited to the menu. I was really frustrated and began to try to install other IOSs. I had already had cIOS 222 and 223 installed. I'm pretty sure that was all I had before I installed IOS 249. I thought that would make the forwarders work. After that, I became really desperate and got AnyTitle Deleter Mod and deleted all of the files in one category (I don't remember which and why....) except the Nintendo channel and Nintendo Shop channel. Obviously that contained the Homebrew Channel which I happened to notice when I exited the app and couldn't find it. Now I have no Homebrew Channel and my Wii Firmware is at 4.3 U Wan. I tried to install Bannerbomb again for system menu 4.2 but an error message kept popping up saying Error #004 with a short message.... I REALLY WANT THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL BACK, SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL!!!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS!!!

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RRNHN said:
Hi, I recently just got a Wii and installed the Homebrew Channel on it via Bannerbomb while it was on firmware 4.2. After a few weeks I installed Firmware Updater v4.3b. Then, I tried to install USB Loader GX forwarder and a few other forwarders. Everytime I installed one and booted it, it just exited to the menu. I was really frustrated and began to try to install other IOSs. I had already had cIOS 222 and 223 installed. I'm pretty sure that was all I had before I installed IOS 249. I thought that would make the forwarders work. After that, I became really desperate and got AnyTitle Deleter Mod and deleted all of the files in one category (I don't remember which and why....) except the Nintendo channel and Nintendo Shop channel. Obviously that contained the Homebrew Channel which I happened to notice when I exited the app and couldn't find it. Now I have no Homebrew Channel and my Wii Firmware is at 4.3 U Wan. I tried to install Bannerbomb again for system menu 4.2 but an error message kept popping up saying Error #004 with a short message.... I REALLY WANT THE HOMEBREW CHANNEL BACK, SO PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL!!!!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HELPS!!!
That kinda sucks, have fun moding the 4.3 wii. You can try the guide linked below.

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
RRNHN said:
That kinda sucks, have fun moding the 4.3 wii. You can try the guide linked below.

Haha thanks, but I don't have any of the games needed
sad.gif
. Is there anything else I can try?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RRNHN said:
mauifrog said:
RRNHN said:

sad.gif
Sadly, no. But the Lego game is a bargain-bin game; you can get it new for as low as $15

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
RRNHN said:
mauifrog said:
RRNHN said:

sad.gif
Sadly, no. But the Lego game is a bargain-bin game; you can get it new for as low as $15
Alright I might as well try. Should I update my Wii to the actual software 4.3 or leave it on 4.3 U Wan.?

muck chucker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he installed priiloader and disables the banner bomb block wouldn't that work cos he updated with wani's updater he still has cios 249 or maybe use the cboot wad manager if you got bootmii in cboot2 to install hbc as a wad i was reading a thread about it the other day.

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
muck chucker said:
If he installed priiloader and disables the banner bomb block wouldn't that work cos he updated with wani's updater he still has cios 249 or maybe use the cboot wad manager if you got bootmii in cboot2 to install hbc as a wad i was reading a thread about it the other day.
Can you give some detailed instruction on how i might be able to do this?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RRNHN said:
muck chucker said:
You can't do that without one of those two games

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
RRNHN said:
muck chucker said:
Alright thanks. Should I upgrade to Official Software 4.3 or stay at 4.3 U Wan. while trying to use the 4.3 Virgin Softmod Guide?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RRNHN said:
Gordinio said:
RRNHN said:
muck chucker said:
Alright thanks. Should I upgrade to Official Software 4.3 or stay at 4.3 U Wan. while trying to use the 4.3 Virgin Softmod Guide?
It doesn't make a difference.

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gordinio said:
RRNHN said:
Gordinio said:
RRNHN said:
muck chucker said:
It doesn't make a difference.
Oh alright thanks. I'll go try.

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(If you haven't already read go read my first post.)

So I got Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures and am stuck on the part where you dig up a bridge and set it up. I am not using the nunchuck and can't so how do I beat the first level? By the way I made a new thread because the old would not let me post anymore...

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RRNHN said:
(If you haven't already read go read my first post.)

So I got Indiana Jones - The Original Adventures and am stuck on the part where you dig up a bridge and set it up. I am not using the nunchuck and can't so how do I beat the first level? By the way I made a new thread because the old would not let me post anymore...
Should I just plug it in for that part?

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably cant post in the other one because a mod locked it for having nothign to do with wii hacking. That doesnt mean u just open a new thread with more unrelated stuff. If the game requires a nunchuk and you dont have one WTF are we supposed to do. hack it for you? not goign to happen, please go back and read the rules and no more new threads AND double posting AND bumping PLEASE!

edit: read your first thread and its not locked, theres no reason why u couldnt have posted there instead of making a new one. Theres a guide in mauifrogs sig in the last thread that you coudlve followed and been fine. We're not coming over to do it for you sorry.

RRNHN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:
probably cant post in the other one because a mod locked it for having nothign to do with wii hacking. That doesnt mean u just open a new thread with more unrelated stuff. If the game requires a nunchuk and you dont have one WTF are we supposed to do. hack it for you? not goign to happen, please go back and read the rules and no more new threads AND double posting AND bumping PLEASE!

edit: read your first thread and its not locked, theres no reason why u couldnt have posted there instead of making a new one. Theres a guide in mauifrogs sig in the last thread that you coudlve followed and been fine. We're not coming over to do it for you sorry.
I tried posting and it gave an error on it. Also, I'm following his guide. It specifically says don't use a nunchuck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X