1. Rikku

OP Rikku Member
    Newcomer

Brazil
    Hello there, some of you might remember me from a similar thread a while back, though I wanted to update to 3.2 instead -- they pointed me to WUM, which worked just fine at the time. For those who don't (which are most you), the fact is that I don't have internet connection on my Wii due to lack of money, and so can't update "the easy way". I recently saw methods of updating (more specifically, this) but even so they require connection ("network installation"), so obviously my question stands as: is there a way to updating to 4.0 without an internet connection on the system?

Well, there IS the option of "WAD installation", only it doesn't work, probably because I don't have the WAD or maybe not. WUM doesn't have 4.0 on it either, so I'm assuming it is either outdated or simply can't get it yet. I appreciate the help and I'm really sorry if I'm doing something wrong, but playing from SD cards is very tempting. Thank you once again!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - connection, Updating, without