OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my gateway is in 2.6 version and emunand 9.2.... so far so good

but recently gateway team released the versaio 2.7 and support for 9.4

my question is

after install the version 2.7, can i update the emunand through wifi WITHOUT have to format emunand?
because, its says wich gonna format my SD card and all my files will be deleted. i'm worring about my saves

what i do??

nine0nine

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I haven't done it yet, but what you describe is how I went to 9.2 from an earlier version. Update gateway, update emunand.

Just make sure you update through the settings menu and not through the eshop or any other way.

badbob001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done it yet, but what you describe is how I went to 9.2 from an earlier version. Update gateway, update emunand.

Just make sure you update through the settings menu and not through the eshop or any other way.

Oh, I've been updating through eshop since going through settings has the potential to send the 3ds back to sysnand.

Good thing I:
1) Make a backup emunand and the sd card beforehand.
2) Have sysnand in spanish, with fake wifi settings, and parental locks.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, you should be good to go. Never had to format Emunand and just put the new launcher.dat on my SD, then updated Emunand via WiFi in system settings.
Just make sure to backup your SD card and Emunand partition in case something goes wrong.

Reactions: trigao

trigao

Ninten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, you should be good to go. Never had to format Emunand and just put the new launcher.dat on my SD, then updated Emunand via WiFi in system settings.
Just make sure to backup your SD card and Emunand partition in case something goes wrong.

thank you... but can you tell me where is emunand partition?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.