Hacking Updated to 4.0e

insane90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid me installed a Wasabi DX mod chip and can play backup games fine but then i accidently updated to 4.0e.

I wanted to do the twlight hack (i was on 3.4e) and now i cant? I don't have the homebrew channel installed so what can i do?

Do i just wait until they find out a way to run the twilight hack on 4.0e? How long will that be?

thanks all

michelhonda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello there is no new news for the 4.0 menu . you can try to install the semi brick pal menu and hope you are can getting back to the older menu. you have a modchip so you can try it. because with a modchip you can direct load the semibrick menu dvd

michel

insane90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys thanks for the replies,

i have no idea if you can install HBC through a mod chip? I'll look into it. If anyone knows how, let me know!

thanks

D

Deleted User

You can't install HBC with a modchip on 4.0. You could on 3.2.

Dude, every single day there's a topic asking if there's any exploit on 4.0 or asking whether HBC could be installed on 4.0. And every single day us helpers had to answer the same thing:

NO! THERE IS NO EXPLOIT OR WAY TO INSTALL HBC ON 4.0!!!

So, ya, next time, please use the search function -__-

insane90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
You can't install HBC with a modchip on 4.0. You could on 3.2.

Dude, every single day there's a topic asking if there's any exploit on 4.0 or asking whether HBC could be installed on 4.0. And every single day us helpers had to answer the same thing:

NO! THERE IS NO EXPLOIT OR WAY TO INSTALL HBC ON 4.0!!!

So, ya, next time, please use the search function -__-

alright, sorry.

Well what i was also asking was, do you think there will be a way of doing it soon?

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Actually there is a way. Works for chipped wii's only. You need to inject the HBC wad into mario kart or Wiifit ISO. But the explanation is in chinese have not really had the time to look thru it yet.

insane90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Actually there is a way. Works for chipped wii's only. You need to inject the HBC wad into mario kart or Wiifit ISO. But the explanation is in chinese have not really had the time to look thru it yet.

i heard this too.

i used imgburn to rip my Wii mario kart image to my PC but when i used Wii Scrubber, the 3rd section, ''install'' doesn't show up. I'm confused.

what should i use to rip Mario Kart to my PC?

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Can you share the link to this exploit?

insane90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Just found out this method doesn't work if yours is a pure 4.0 with no trucha exploited IOSes.. I think this is only appliable to Wii's which were updated using wanin's 4.0 updater AND accidentally had HBC removed via system restore...

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Just found out this method doesn't work if yours is a pure 4.0 with no trucha exploited IOSes.. I think this is only appliable to Wii's which were updated using wanin's 4.0 updater AND accidentally had HBC removed via system restore...

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.