OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i got my 360. flashed and it works great. i don't have my cords yet, but my friend let me borrow the ones from his old 360, so i can play for the time being. i'm failing math, tech, and spanish. spanish shouldn't be too hard to get my grade up, math and tech not so much.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i remember seeing your username on a unnameable site. xd

good luck on getting you math grade up though. especially if your teacher/professor is dense/stupid/hard.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ooh... you got to study math hard... it's really easy once you get the hang of it!
smile.gif
i mean, once you get your own way of understanding things. it took a long time for me, but now i think most math problems are at least logical ;p

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
issac said:
ooh... you got to study math hard... it's really easy once you get the hang of it!
smile.gif
i mean, once you get your own way of understanding things. it took a long time for me, but now i think most math problems are at least logical ;p
its weird. i'm logically smart, like i should be able to be excel in math. i think i just don't try hard enough. math just isn't interesting
laugh.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
higher grade math is completely useless to 90% of people who even learn it.
since i knew i would never in ten billion years need the math skills to know the volume of a ball on a cylinder, or every angle in any given mash of lines, or whatever the hell else i was supposed to learn...i did terribly.
it's all just formula memorization. screw formulas, tis why i did bad in chemistry.

the hell is tech?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
when it comes to math, i always thought i was lousy at it, until i made a discovery: i am great at math, i just don't like it. if you can focus and learn the lessons, math is actually one of the easiest subjects, since you're usually just doing simple logic or sticking numbers in a formula.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
hells malice said:
the hell is tech?
i'm taking a stab at it, information and technology (computer programming etc.) that's what i plan on following.
your wrong
laugh.gif
technology is essentially wood shop, although we do work with computers occasionally.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
fudgenuts64 said:
gifi4 said:
hells malice said:
the hell is tech?
i'm taking a stab at it, information and technology (computer programming etc.) that's what i plan on following.
your wrong
laugh.gif
technology is essentially wood shop, although we do work with computers occasionally.
lol, my bad, that's why i was only taking a stab at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast