Hacking update to wiigator loader?

Pii Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Mr. Gator just wanted to know if you are planning on updating your loader. Not complaining, because I think you have done great work. I have just seen where .1 and .3 can now be used together, which is great by the way, and wanted to know if you or anybody else (wank) is ever going to release an combined loader. Thanks to everyone who has helped out here. All there hard work is well used.
yaypsp.gif

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why would he release a combination loader when there are 2 working loaders out there already that anyone can combine themselves ?
He is working on a different project and the v0.3 is still only a beta itself - he is waiting on bugs back from the public that he can fix in it , so if you have any issues with version 0.3 please let him know ....

do you have issues with the 0.3 loader ?

Pii Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as 0.3 loader goes every 1:1 backup I have made runs perfect. I think where a lot of people run into problems is when they download iso's and then try to burn them. Not knowing anything about where it came from or what programs it has passed through. People need to stick with backup they have made themselves in an controled process, not what rapid-donkey-mega-pirate has given them. Every 1:1 I have made so far has worked good (7 thus far). Everyone here is doing such a good job, even when it comes to helping others out. Keep up the good work everybody.
yaynds.gif

And yes Waninkoko is what I meant.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pii Wii said:
Hello Mr. Gator just wanted to know if you are planning on updating your loader.

QUOTE(Pii Wii @ Nov 2 2008, 08:27 AM) As far as 0.3 loader goes every 1:1 backup I have made runs perfect.

If everything works perfectly for you ... why are you asking about a new loader ?
Do you mail Microsoft and ask them when they are releasing updates as well ?

Seriously - if it works be happy and leave the poor guy alone - he does all this in his spare time so let him alone until he is ready to release any new ideas.

Pii Wii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not trying to bother, just asking a question. I know he is a very busy person. And by the way dj your links are very useful.
rolleyes.gif
One more thing does that new "speed" fix just released for .3 work whit this version, the modified one I mean??

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pii Wii said:
not trying to bother, just asking a question. I know he is a very busy person. And by the way dj your links are very useful.
rolleyes.gif
One more thing does that new "speed" fix just released for .3 work whit this version, the modified one I mean??
A few haave tested the new speed fix and it doesnt make any difference to speed from their reports so i havent used it at all myself ... bu tthats a different topic.
I dont see any speed issues with the present loader to be honest.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hello Mr. Gator just wanted to know if you are planning on updating your loader.

QUOTE(Pii Wii @ Nov 2 2008, 08:27 AM)
As far as 0.3 loader goes every 1:1 backup I have made runs perfect.

If everything works perfectly for you ... why are you asking about a new loader ?
Do you mail Microsoft and ask them when they are releasing updates as well ?

Seriously - if it works be happy and leave the poor guy alone - he does all this in his spare time so let him alone until he is ready to release any new ideas.
I agree with that djtaz, lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    The craze must've had died down by then.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I'm much more on the killing floor :x
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Imagine that every Pokemon game is the exact same but with slight tweaks.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    @SylverReZ Syl my beloved :bow: gm
    +1
    It is friday
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Last time I played a game was hmmm... can't exactly recall. :wacko:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha