TEMPORARY MODE ENABLED
New posts, edits, and any changes will not be saved during the transition period.
Registrations are temporarily disabled until the migration is complete.

1. scarbuk

OP scarbuk Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    New to all of this. Got a hacked Xbox and trying my best to get my head around this. Xbox is running 14719 with some kind of devkit rgloader software on it. I’ve discovered the dash needs updating and probably all the software (though it only seems to have xexmenu 1.2 and xshell. I’ve looked at loads of tutorials on here and YouTube and keep hitting stumbling blocks. Can’t ftp anything at the moment so I’m using usb transfer. I’ve tried installing dash launch 3.18 comes up with an error saying not supported for 14719 I’ve tried modded warfares tutorial on using simple 360 flasher then xebuild but flasher comes up with an error. So I’m now out of options as I see it. Can anyone help? It’s a nightmare trying to find the files and get anything to work on older systems.

2. DinohScene

DinohScene Gay boy

Antarctica
    Are you still interested in the Devkit part?
    If not then I'd suggest building a clean NAND with JRunner.

scarbuk likes this.
  3. scarbuk

OP scarbuk Newbie
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    No not in the slightest I just wanted to get the system fully uptodate

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    get cpu key from dashlaunch (launch the one compatible with your dash kernel), dump NAND with NAND Flasher 360, go to jrunner or xebuild gui, input cpu key and open the nand dump, rebuild it with the latest dash kernel, reflash with NAND flasher 360, let it shutdown, unplug the system for about a minute to let it power cycle, replug in the system, and you're updated with rgh. install the latest update (official) for avatar, media, kinect data (as long as you have an hdd). run xex menu to get into dashlaunch to reflash that to make FSD or Aurora boot by default. that should be everything to get it up to date.

edit: if you want it to be official, select retail instead of rgh when you build the NAND dump.

Last edited by godreborn, Jul 23, 2020
    DinohScene likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Update, 14719,