Hacking Update is required message is bugging me

pudink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have been getting an error message about updates, i have downloaded and installed nsp files for updates but still the game would not start.
I have this problem with captain toad, and a few other games I have downloaded.
I have the updates, i install them , delete them and reinstall.

changed to reinx instead of atmosphere and still no luck.
Tried going to original firmware and deleted my dns manual dns settings to connect to nintendo servers to get the updates and I still got the error.

I Read that it could be a thing with the region difference) game and update's region not matching.
But I dont know how to check the nsp file's region.

Help please. This has been consuming m

pudink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Btw I use goldleaf to install over usb from my computer.
I check the box ignore fw version> yes
My console is on 8.0.1

chippy

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ma6be you don't have the latest update. Check if you dfo or use dev menu to remove the latest game update version

pudink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
are you sure that it isn't the firmware update message?
yes I am a hundred percent sure, because yesterday I updated my ofw and installed all the cfw stuff
Ma6be you don't have the latest update. Check if you dfo or use dev menu to remove the latest game update version
you mean the game update right?
can you elaborate on it? how to get into the dev menu and dfo? what is dfo? sorry I am not from around here , i just visit from time to time
Hey, I just met you,
And this is craaaaaazy...
But update your payloads...
And install the update maybe.
update your payloads? You mean the reinx and atmosphere? I have taken them from sdsetup website just yesterday, and I double checked they were the latest version available.

Last edited by pudink,

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

pudink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I just met you,
And this is craaaaaazy...
But update your payloads...
And install the update maybe.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/i-heard...es-for-atmosphere.521164/page-59#post-8684784

Just delete old ones before copy them to your SD Card. Give a try, return updating us.
I did it, changed the fs patches and replaced the files with the old ones ( when windows asked I just hit replace) and now nothing changed.
I have been trying to figure this out please help me out.
I have downloaded captain toad and I have the dlc and update, and it wont let me skip the update. I dont know which update version it is , but i think it should at least ignore the game update right?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Switch menu, hover over Captain Toad and click the plus button. Which version does it say is installed?

It sounds like you don't have the latest update installed, which could be required if you have the DLC installed.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did it, changed the fs patches and replaced the files with the old ones ( when windows asked I just hit replace) and now nothing changed.
I have been trying to figure this out please help me out.
I have downloaded captain toad and I have the dlc and update, and it wont let me skip the update. I dont know which update version it is , but i think it should at least ignore the game update right?
Trust me, delete the actual sigpatches and then place the new. I´ve got errors sometimes with replacing instead of deleting/putting new on SD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol