Hacking update emunand?

Karuta

Trophies
XP
Country
Old 3DS supports emunand up to 10.2, New 3DS only up to 9.5. If you're already on 10.1 then you clearly have and old 3DS so I dunno what the guys above are talking about

Last edited by Karuta,
Reactions: LameNobody

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I gave all likes to both yes and no for confusing TC since this question should be simply resolved by
1) backup emuNAND
2) upgrade emuNAND
3) test it on your own
but TC was afraid to do it.

markongc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For me is NOT working, I have an O3dsXL. The select button do not work after update....I stay on 10.1......ah I am an EU user.
sorry for giving you the cooked food instead of let you learn how to cook youself:rofl2::rofl2:

edit:
reading the topif you linked it seems that emunand and GW works, maybe is only my 3ds fault....but it is not a life choice to waiut GW team to update for me.

Last edited by markongc,

markongc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I updated emunand from 3ds settings, after noticed that select multirom menu didn't show to me i roll back to my backupped 10.1 emunand....not very difficult to try.
I repeat, it is my experience and I read different things in the forum.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated emunand from 3ds settings, after noticed that select multirom menu didn't show to me i roll back to my backupped 10.1 emunand....not very difficult to try.
I repeat, it is my experience and I read different things in the forum.

Of course if not going to work, you need to update the launcher.dat file not just the firmware.

markongc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:I DID!
I am not afraid of an outdated emunand, and don't know why only my 3dsXL seem not to work.
I was already on the latest GW firmware (3.4.1). Laer I will triple check and report it to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1