Update emuMMC to 13.2.1 (clarifications)

Krizeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I still find myself here asking for clarification regarding the 13.2.1 update.:unsure:

I am currently on 13.2.0 on both ofw and emuMMC, (AMS 1.2.6), and from what I understand, I can update the ofw from my "Nintendo Stock" via the system settings.
(I have a clean sysnand, use only emuMMC).
Now instead I was wondering for emuMMC if someone had already updated to 13.2.1 and what is the correct way, could someone explain to me ??

Download the firmware with tegraexplorer and then update via Daybreak ?

Or download the firmware from darthsternie, place it on a folder in the sdcard and update with Daybreak ???

I await clarification on this before doing anything..:wacko:

Thanks in advance :bow:

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Stryd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I still find myself here asking for clarification regarding the 13.2.1 update.:unsure:

I am currently on 13.2.0 on both ofw and emuMMC, (AMS 1.2.6), and from what I understand, I can update the ofw from my "Nintendo Stock" via the system settings.
(I have a clean sysnand, use only emuMMC).
Now instead I was wondering for emuMMC if someone had already updated to 13.2.1 and what is the correct way, could someone explain to me ??

Download the firmware with tegraexplorer and then update via Daybreak ?

Or download the firmware from darthsternie, place it on a folder in the sdcard and update with Daybreak ???

I await clarification on this before doing anything..:wacko:

Thanks in advance :bow:
I did the latter:

Downloaded firmware, placed in "firmware" in the root of the sd card, then updated with Daybreak, that simple really.

EDIT: Yes, you can update OFW through system settings. (in OFW sysnand)

Krizeth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tegraexplorer not working for me, i follow the @Stryd method: download 13.2.1 from darthsternie site and install via Daybreak, (choose FAT32+FexAT) & (Preserv Settings) . Everything works !!! Thanky you so much brooo :yay3ds::bow::grog:

Reactions: Valkri599 and Stryd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s