Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Says they are working on a brand-new exploit: Check

No evidence provided: Check

Just joined today: Check

Not even 18 yet: Check

Well this doesn't seem suspicious at all.
I don't have the power to make a program or anything I joined Monday and I said I will try and see what I can do :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, by all means. You can downgrade to 11.2 if YOU already have your OWN NAND backup. You cannot install another persons NAND, it will brick your 3DS faster than you can blink.

Sorry, but I don't trust your video for source of anything :/
It's the truth about the mk7 plugin leak I was there when it happened and why people don't care about gateway no more ;(

FTWLetsPlay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I put a :( next to all the recently patched things

Exploits:

Gspwn: Patched :(

Ninjhax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

Freakyhax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

Soundhax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

BASICsploit: Still Patched

Basehax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

OOThax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

Ironhax: Still Patched

Smashhax: Needs Payload + Gspwn

Vhax: ?

SuperMysteryChunkhax: ?

Humblehax: ?

Steelhax: ?

Stickerhax: ?

Browserhax: ?

Menuhax: Patched :(

Safehax: Patched :(

Fasthax: Patched :(

Memchunkhax2: Still patched

SVChax/Memchunkhax2.5: Still patched

Tubehax: Still patched

emuNANDs:

RXtools: Patched :( (Not that anyone cares)

Reinand: ?

Luma3DS: Works

CakeFW: ?

Corbenik: ?

GW: Patched :( (Not that anyone cares)

A9LH: Works

Other Stuff:

HBL Loader CIA: Needs payload + Gspwn

NTR: Needs payload

DSI Downgrade: Patched:(
I backed up my sysnand and tried the update.

I am rolling back to my backup

End

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I backed up my sysnand and tried the update.

I am rolling back to my backup

End
Why roll back? That's silly, we'll be able to use hbl soon, especially if we use cfw (yes there is a way <3), unless you're constantly using homebrew, which in most cases the best homebrews come in cia format so we never even need to touch hbl.

So a9lh installed on sysnand is safe, isnt it?
Unless you use ReiNAND and Gateway
ReiNAND, I'm not sure if anyone bricked, however a9lh and gateway will destroy your life.
Though to be fair if you even touch gateway.. what is wrong with you? XD

I'v got o3ds with a9lh and luma. Today I'v updated it to 11.3. Can I restore my 11.2 backup without brick?
Yes, as long as it's YOUR nand backup, you'll be just fine, I have backups from each update back to 9.2, none of which cause issues when reverting. c:

Last edited by Shikkichu,

Wertyu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why roll back? That's silly, we'll be able to use hbl soon, especially if we use cfw (yes there is a way <3), unless you're constantly using homebrew, which in most cases the best homebrews come in cia format so we never even need to touch hbl.

ReiNAND, I'm not sure if anyone bricked, however a9lh and gateway will destroy your life.

Yes, as long as it's YOUR nand backup, you'll be just fine, I have backups from each update back to 9.2, none of which cause issues when reverting. c:

Will it delte my games installed after backup?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya, but just back up the saves with jksm beforehand and reinstall the games afterward.

EDIT: actually, you could probably extract the saves after the backup, since its all on the SD card. Thats what happened when I accidentally broke something and had to restore my nand backup from before any games were on my sysnand. However, jksm seemed to find all the games even though they weren't installed. 10/10 best save manager I've used.

Last edited by TimX24968B,
Reactions: Wertyu1

Wertyu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ya, but just back up the saves with jksm beforehand and reinstall the games afterward.

EDIT: actually, you could probably extract the saves after the backup, since its all on the SD card. Thats what happened when I accidentally broke something and had to restore my nand backup from before any games were on my sysnand. However, jksm seemed to find all the games even though they weren't installed. 10/10 best save manager I've used.
Is there any wayto play online or access eshop with utdated firmware?

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LEt's clarify
It will restore everything you have when you made the backup

I.e.
1. 11.2: Installs game, creates nand backup
2. 11.2: Installs new game
Restore Nand, you lose the second game you installed after the nand backup was made

If that makes any sense

Waveracer

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I was wondering if I should restore the previous NAND backup because I am afraid that the HBL might be totally blocked by Nintendo from now on, but if you guys think that a new payload will be able to fix it I can wait.

Shikkichu

A little Pika girl~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if I should restore the previous NAND backup because I am afraid that the HBL might be totally blocked by Nintendo from now on, but if you guys think that a new payload will be able to fix it I can wait.
Smea has it coming, plus there are unreleased kernel exploits for A9LH users if all else fails. ^w^

Reactions: Waveracer

JustKasto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Im not sure, i usually loaded the a9lh only by powering up the 3ds...i guess its not from gateway...so should i be fine if i update isnt it? PD: Sorry for my bad english and my noob knowledge :(
Thanks in advance!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi