1. Normann

OP Normann Newbie
    Newcomer

Hungary
    Can someone give me guidance how can I upgrade my switch fr from 8.1 to 9.1? Unfortunately newer games requires it.

I have reinx payload and some kind of atmosphere. I don't know exactly which. How can I know what atmosphere version I'm using?

Need to update with the ChiDujourNX and no need to worry about the atmosphere and reinx version?

Or how:?Please help me out if you can.

2. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight
    Former Staff

France
    I think atmosphere version is written in the console's settings.
    I don't know about reinx, sorry.

I've been away from modding for the past 6 months, so I won't answer about the update part.
    but I'd go with choixdujourNX too, as it's just the offline way to update the console's firmware. just wait a confirmation.
    You might have to read how to update your CFW version and see if they need anything new for the 9.x compared to 8x

Last edited by Cyan, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:54 PM
    JayMathis likes this.
  3. JayMathis

JayMathis GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Basically what Cyan said, but why not go ahead and go to 9.2 instead of 9.1?

With Choidujournx you download the firmware you want on the internet (google it) and put it on your sd card. Then open Choidujournx in homebrew menu and select that firmware and install it. Just make sure if you're ExFat choose ExFat and if you're Fat32 choose the first option.

I also don't use ReinX I just use Atmosphere.

Last edited by JayMathis, Mar 26, 2020 at 7:02 PM
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Upate,