frown.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just read that UT3 won't have Onslaught and Assault modes?

After just watching an interview they are there, but changed slightly like most things in the game.

On a side note, was anyone wait cause the 360 version, because its looking they canned it.
In the same interview they mention that "just being on the PS3" as far as consoles go.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I just read that UT3 won't have Onslaught and Assault modes?

After just watching an interview they are there, but changed slightly like most things in the game.

On a side note, was anyone wait cause the 360 version, because its looking they canned it.
In the same interview they mention that "just being on the PS3" as far as consoles go.

Nah, I reckon it'll come to 360 in a couple of months. They always said the 360 version was going to come a lot later. It makes no sense to mention a non-existant 360 at the time you are launching two versions of your product.

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
No Assault modes?
frown.gif
For those who've got the 2k4 map pack... Zero Beer xD! Best map ever... The demo is installing now, I have no doubt it'll run poorly on my computer, but if it's anything like 2k4 I'll be happy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1