Misc Unofficial Conduit Multiplayer Thread

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
starstremr said:
to let all you know is you run conduit in 222 instead of 249 it all runs smoother even the menus and friend request works also

I did some testing with The Conduit on my system today using different cIOS installs. Here are my results:

cIOS 249 rev13 and rev12 - Single Player plays smooth but multiplayer menus have horrible lag.
cIOS 222 as 36 - Same as above only slightly less lag in multiplayer menus.
cIOS 222 as 36 merge with 38 - played exactly the same as with installation as only 36. WiiSpeak works.
cIOS 222 as 36 merge with 37 - Plays perfectly. WiiSpeak works. Menus run more smoothly than on my retail disc.

So for me it's cIOS 222 as 36 merge 37. In USB Loader GX r571 I have the global boot set to 222 with Anti002FIX ON. I use cIOS 249 rev12 with Metroid Prime 3 and De Blob individual settings only since it has the "Insert Disc" fix. Everything boots perfectly including Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, House of the Dead 2&3 (with block IOS reload ON), and all alt-dol loading games.

^
|
-------Mine and startremr's set-ups... Mine boots every time though. I've noticed if you have your global boot set to 249 and your individual boot set to 222 there are boot issues (black screens). If you use 222 as your global boot and 249 as your individual boot there are none.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
0ld8oy said:
starstremr said:
to let all you know is you run conduit in 222 instead of 249 it all runs smoother even the menus and friend request works also

I did some testing with The Conduit on my system today using different cIOS installs. Here are my results:

cIOS 249 rev13 and rev12 - Single Player plays smooth but multiplayer menus have horrible lag.
cIOS 222 as 36 - Same as above only slightly less lag in multiplayer menus.
cIOS 222 as 36 merge with 38 - played exactly the same as with installation as only 36. WiiSpeak works.
cIOS 222 as 36 merge with 37 - Plays perfectly. WiiSpeak works. Menus run more smoothly than on my retail disc.

So for me it's cIOS 222 as 36 merge 37. In USB Loader GX r571 I have the global boot set to 222 with Anti002FIX ON. I use cIOS 249 rev12 with Metroid Prime 3 and De Blob individual settings only since it has the "Insert Disc" fix. Everything boots perfectly including Ghostbusters, Indiana Jones, House of the Dead 2&3 (with block IOS reload ON), and all alt-dol loading games.

^
|
-------Mine and startremr's set-ups... Mine boots every time though. I've noticed if you have your global boot set to 249 and your individual boot set to 222 there are boot issues (black screens). If you use 222 as your global boot and 249 as your individual boot there are none.

i will try that.

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snave2008 said:
Using GX I occasionally get black screen on load up - probably 1 out of 10 times maybe.

I'm getting a bunch of grief starting matches though. I had 3 in a row of being either stuck in a wall or the textures hadn't loaded and couldn't move.

that is a glitch in the game you basicly spawn in game into some ones body while they are dead and it keeps you dead from what it seems. what sucks is you have to turn off wii to get out. you cant just hit pause and exit.

Nasedase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
starstremr said:
Nasedase said:
DAmn. I keep getting this message in the friend request section. So sorry if you haven't been added, it's not my fault.

an internet connection cannot be established,so wiiconnect24 cannot be used. Check internet settings and connection. Refer to the wii operations manual for details. 102031

How do I fix this?
I'm using an SD card and USB Loader 1.4.

i fixed it using usbloader_gx running cios12 and running the game with anti on and ios 222 enabled in the game settings and all works now including friends request.

But USB loader GX doesn't work with games on the SD card.

DARKSHIDARA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SORRY IF ANY OF YOU ADDED ME AND I HAVENT ADDED YOU BACK BUT BECAUSE OF THE LONG WEEK END AND HACKERS I STOP PLAYING IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO PLAY ILL PLAY ANY THING JUST PM ME OK AND FOR THOSE OF US THAT PLAY BY THE RULES GOOD GAMING!!!

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it a glitch or a hack when your on the blue team and one of the red team has a blue name and the rest of there team has red names ?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been sitting on the dreaded black screen in monkease's match since ours ended shino...

then the match ended and the game froze. upon reboot i was right back to floating in blackness

greenwatch200

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I do something bad?
unsure.gif

(the matches I was just playing recently were just fine...)

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DS: Yeah, normally I would have but I had some things I could do in the meantime while I waited. Now I can't seem to get into a game with T*ViRuS...

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
DS: Yeah, normally I would have but I had some things I could do in the meantime while I waited. Now I can't seem to get into a game with T*ViRuS...

we finally played a bit i love rocket launchers as you can see. you nailed me a few times with some nasty ass shots way to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: indeed