Gaming Unlock ticket for Prinny 2?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How could I go about getting the unlock ticket for the extra content in Prinny 2? My PS3 says I can't download it from a PS3 console, and I can't connect to the store on my PSP. I'm using Prome-4. I tried PSN Lover, but to no avail. Would I be able to dial back to OFW, download it, then Pandora hack again?

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, tried it, but it didn't work. It had some issue with connecting to the server, which I assume is because of the firmware. I even tried installing the PKG it downloaded to my PS3 (which worked) but it wouldn't copy to my PSP because it wants the same account that downloaded it. (Since I can't log in on my PSP, I can't pull this off.)

Any other ideas?

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The firmware shouldn't be a problem while downloading via MediaGo. At least not if you first connect, download what you want and then plug your PSP.

You might get the message that your firmware is not up to date when you plug your PSP which can be bypassed by turning on version.txt via VSH or the recovery menu and making sure said file has the version 9.90 written.

Depending on your firmware the option to use version.txt might be directly in the main VSH menu or under the Advanced settings option.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have no idea what you said there. What's this version.txt thing? I did get the ticket on my memory stick by going back to OFW, then rehacking, but the ticket says that it can't properly verify it, so I get to see the intro to it, and then it goes back to the title screen. I'll try the version.txt thing (which I think I understand a bit) and I'll let you know.

EDIT: Okay, so I know where to turn it on, but how do I set it up. I can't find a version.txt on my memory stick, so I assume I need to make one. Where should I put it and what should it contain?

JamesCID

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
1.- Get MediaGo in your PC.

2.- Download the DLC from the Store

(I presume you have done these two steps)

3.- Turn on Version.txt in your PSP, most CFWs have it already modified with the version 9.90 so there's no need to change it.

4.- Plug your PSP while in MediaGO, if it's detected and you don't get the advice to update then you are set.

5.- Transfer the DLC WHILE in Prome-4.

6.- ???

7.- PROFIT!

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though that works for transferring it, Prinny 2 still says it can't verify the ticket. Its gotta be a conflict between the official "purchase" of the ticket, and the custom firmware. I have no idea what to do. I guess I'll have to wait for a patched version of the ticket or something. >.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Weird.
I DL'd the ticket via MediaGo flawlessly, ran the US version of Prinny 2 (for which the ticket was) pressed the button combination and....I watched a black-and-white video of stuff about Makai Wars.
Then it sent me back to the main menu.
Did I enable Makai Wars? I can't find it anywhere.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, when you put that button code in it will pop up saying it can't verify the ticket. I'm guessing you pressed the button too fast and it skipped that window. That's the same thing happening to me, and now I can't even connect to the server (apparently) to transfer it and try again. >.< This is obnoxious.

EDIT: I think I made progress, but I'm not certain. I was able to get psnlover to work (after adding its activation line to both GAME and VSH, the latter was not in the instructions that came with it), and I was able to log into and access my account information. From there I was able to go to my previous downloads list and download the ticket from there. Problem is that now when I try to access it, Prinny 2 says it can't find the "protected information file." And thus, I'm stuck again. Any ideas? It downloaded a TICKET.EDAT and a PARAM.PBP.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) US Account
2) When I tried to get it straight through the PSP PSS, I get a download error. (80551001)
3) I'm trying a different download of the game. I'm not sure if mine's patched or not.

EDIT: Nothing I tried worked. I don't know what it is. Would it be too much to ask for your ticket files? They might help me out. Not sure, but its worth a shot. If that doesn't work, then I guess I'll just have to play the Asagi Wars by unlocking them normally. >.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's exactly what I did, but to no avail.

The ticket files are located in PSP/GAME/

I'm not sure what the folder name is off the top of my head because I've already deleted it again. >.<

EDIT: Quick question, are you streaming the game or running it from the memory stick?

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your PSP is not considered Activated.

If you don't have anything in PSP/LICENSE then it's not going to work I believe.
You need to find a way to get your PSP and PSN to connect and flag it as being activated so it will download the license files along with the dlc.

I had this issue but I used something to I guess clear out that lack of activation and was able to do it via Media GO

lacechan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I first discovered it by trying to download the files just from my PSP, and getting the same error you were getting despite clearly downloading them. I tried to go via MediaGo instead since I've used it to get other things in the past, and it was giving me a specific error code as to why it could not sync with my PSP.

I typed that code into google and English-wise got a whole bunch of nothing, with the exception of trying something called "PSN Activation Fix" that should solve the issue.

Grabbed it and ran it, then tried again via MediaGo and it synced successfully. Licenses were created and everything works.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't know how I pulled it off, but I made a completely new PSN account, swapped my activation back and forth, and kept trying to transfer and now I have access to the Asagi Wars! Now, to find out how to play that free DLC level.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how...