Unknown problem with WiiFlow on 4.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Gagarin, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Gagarin
    OP

Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Recently I installed WiiFlow for my friend, but recently he told me that the Wiiflow does not work and maybe kids updated it?
    I checked Wii, it is 4.3U and it has HC and emualtors work, but when I run Wiiflow, The games are shown, but when I try to run it Wii freezes.
    Strange, I installed newer version of WiiFlow - same thing.
    I asked the kids what did they do - basically they said that "Maybe I updated it in Skylander game?", so they have no idea.
    I have no idea what to do.
    Rehack it from scratch or just some wads are missing.

2. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Follow these instructions to run a sysCheck. It's possible your cIOS files got stubbed and you need to reinstall them using something like ModMii. It's also recommended you install Priiloader and use it to block online and disc updates.

3. Gagarin
    OP

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    USA
    I ran both, nothing freezed.
    I changed SD card to make sure but still.

Here is my sysCheck.csv file
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

4. Lacius

Lacius GBAtemp Guru

May 11, 2008
    United States
    Wiiflow is likely trying to use cIOS 249, and as you can see, common cIOS slots like 249 and 250 are now stubs. You need to reinstall the proper cIOS files in order to resume loading backups. I suggest you use ModMii or d2x-cIOS-installer to download and install the recommended cIOS files.

Also, don't forget to install Priiloader and enable the hacks to block online and disc updates. Otherwise, when that Skylander disc is inserted, it's just going to stub those slots again. Use ModMii to do this.

5. xitalisk
    This message by xitalisk has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Nov 18, 2013, Reason: blah blah blah.
    Nov 18, 2013
  6. Gagarin
    OP

Oct 11, 2007
    United States
    USA
    Lacius, Thank you so much. I'll reinstall everything.

7. Sicklyboy
    This message by Sicklyboy has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Nov 18, 2013, Reason: blah blah blah.
    Nov 18, 2013
  8. the_randomizer
    This message by the_randomizer has been removed from public view by TwinRetro, Nov 18, 2013, Reason: blah blah blah.
    Nov 18, 2013