Homebrew Uninject .Cias?

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have some cia games on one of my 3DS's but i forgot to put them on my computer before i injected them, Anyway to un-inject them into cia files again? need these games for my sisters device and i can't download all of them again

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I have some cia games on one of my 3DS's but i forgot to put them on my computer before i injected them, Anyway to un-inject them into cia files again? need these games for my sisters device and i can't download all of them again
Decrypt9 has this option I think..

skullkeeper94

Professional USB Corrupter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Un-punish cia's? HA!

But I don't understand, do you just want the CIA's of the game(s)? If so, you can either download them or use some type of homebrew (Can't guess any since I haven't done this) to extract them.

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
well not accidently, since i still want them on this device, i just need these game .cias for the other 3ds as well

i've got godmode9, decrpyt9 whatever, where do i look to find the games

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Dude skullkeeper , shutup , we are not talking about .3ds files into cia , stop replying
You are asking for help, he answers your question correctly and you tell him to shut up, wow.

You DO have to dump the game with Decrypt9. It dumps already installed titles and doesn't convert them.

Last edited by nitroBW,

Most-Wanted

3D OLED TV'S /o/
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You are asking for help, he answers your question correctly and you tell him to shut up, wow.

You DO have to dump the game with Decrypt9. It dumps already installed titles and doesn't convert them.

Just saying "Decrypt9" Is not an anwser!

Anyone know how to find and build a game .Cia in Decrypt9 , Its pretty complex , Gamecart dumper section is simple however thats for Cartridges and not injected cia's
whats the section for injected cias?

Temptress Cerise

Miss Magic~ <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just saying "Decrypt9" Is not an anwser!

Anyone know how to find and build a game .Cia in Decrypt9 , Its pretty complex , Gamecart dumper section is simple however thats for Cartridges and not injected cia's
whats the section for injected cias?
Link: https://3ds.guide/godmode9-usage

Section titled: Dumping a Title.
Use FBI to get the title id if you have no idea what it is.
You can also cross reference with: http://www.3dsdb.com/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.