Unfortunate stories

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Pokem, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Pokem
    OP

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    Soooo over the course of your life span, there has to be some unfortunate events.
    Mind sharing them?

I just received my bad luck today.
    I was walking out of class, taking my 3DS out to change songs. (Yes, I listen to music on my 3DS.)
    Then, some girl just bumped into me, made me drop my system, and just walked away.
    The only fortunate thing about this story is that I had a case on, so no scratching whatsoever.

2. Luckkill4u

Luckkill4u 4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    I've been nearly killed. Hit by a truck while I was properly crossing the road. Also nearly lost 2 fingers from a Metal fan.
    Also a WestJet attendant spilled water on my 3ds and bricked it.

Last edited by Luckkill4u, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Pokem
    OP

Pokem GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 22, 2016
    United States
    dafuq? was the driver drunk or something?

4. VinsCool

VinsCool Detached from Reality

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    My mom has died and my father has abandoned his kids.

Alkéryn likes this.
  5. Luckkill4u

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    No just not paying attention... Drivers in Vancouver are some of the worst in the world. It's the rich immigrants that pay off ICBC to get a license and they really don't know how to drive. Sorry if I sound racist but it's true.

astrangeone likes this.
  6. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
  7. Alkéryn

Alkéryn Moon Dweller ~

Mar 15, 2015
    France
    Albategnius, Moon
    My father lived for 7 year with my ex step mother who brainwashed him (she worked in psychology and was litteraly a psychopath) to turn him against us
    and at the end she have been trying to kill him and us with knives and poison (many times)
    my childhood was more like surviving than living and i can't really call it a childhood
    without my elder sisters who protected and helped me over those year i migth have been killed or suicide due to depression
    since even at school everyone including the teatchers were bullying me because i was to different (have asperger syndrome and it was WAY more visible than now, even amoung aspergers i was considered special and i got diagnose only few years ago so we didn't know at the time and everyone jus thought i was weird)

It was like the whole world was against me plus i had asperger syndrome luckily my two sisters were there otherwise i can't imagine how it might have ended

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

But now year have passed and i'm like the happiest on earth, a real sun ray :D

Last edited by Alkéryn, Oct 22, 2016
  8. Luckkill4u

Jul 13, 2008
    Canada
    Insomnia
    Oh and 2 friends that I went to high school with died from a fentanyl overdose. Not particularly close to those people after high school but during high school we were close.

9. Engert

Engert I love me

Jan 21, 2012
    United States
    Taxachusetts
    I went on vacation, got a promotion when I came back so I went ahead and bought myself a new C class Mercedes.