UNEED+DI Help (used ModMii)

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Teal, Dec 31, 2011.

Dec 31, 2011

UNEED+DI Help (used ModMii) by Teal at 11:09 AM (380 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Teal
    OP

Newcomer Teal Member

United States
    Hey guys, can anyone tell me what's the next step I have to do? So far, I've used ModMii and entered "S" (for SNEEK) and then "3" (for first time users, install and build NAND). I basically went through with "UD" installation and said "yes" to most of the options (post loader, cIOS249, NMM, Priiloader, Joyflow, custom theme).

My question is, what do I do next? I plugged in my SD card and USB drive into my Wii, but I'm not sure what's next. Did I need to make a drive:\game folder and put in a game and can it be any format (.wbfs, .iso)? I've been looking through threads and only got bits and pieces of information, or I'm blind and need some sleep.

I went to the HBC and saw some of the apps like Post Loader. Should I be running these? I've reached a dead end, but I think I'm close.

I also plan to install USB Loader GX, either on the same partition or a second partition. Could I possibly run into any issues (some compatibility issue or short-sight involving UNEEK+DI and GX)?

Help would be much appreciated!

2. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    next time you should read all of ModMii's Quick Sneek Tips that show up onscreen after building neek

3. Teal
    OP

Newcomer Teal Member

United States
    I understand you're assumption, but that's where I'm stuck at. I don't see the nSwitch channel in MMM and was wondering if I'm missing something. I only see JoYFlow, MMM, and postLoader in the app manager and neek2o in the WAD manager.

I've also asked additional questions in anticipation after this step, which are not addressed in the quick SNEEK tips.

Clarification would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    install the neek2o channel, in the next ModMii update it will say neek2o channel instead of nswitch channel

cheers

5. Teal
    OP

Newcomer Teal Member

United States
    Awesome, that did the trick.