MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I'll just use tikshop and tiksweep to restore them. Thank you for the assist. It is greatly appreciated.
just know tikshop will instal *all* tickets, which is why i recommend downloading the games you need to redownload then run tiksweep to remove the extra tickets

DoowronDog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just know tikshop will instal *all* tickets, which is why i recommend downloading the games you need to redownload then run tiksweep to remove the extra tickets
I tried tikshop; but I guess it doesn't have all tickets. I couldn't redownload the game (IronFall) which is not a very popular title; so that may have been the issue. I ended up using the freeShop instead and that worked fine.
Thanks again!

NeoRashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You cannot be tracked for using FreeShop, and its use will not lead to a ban.

In your case, however, all you need to do is restore your NAND backup to solve your issue.
Sorry, I just found this thread and I'm a bit noob at this. I've been getting the same error as the OP. I followed this guide https://3ds.guide/get-started for my O3Ds (a9lh and Luma CFW on 11.2). I restore the NAND.bin following the instructions from the reddit thread you've linked but I ended up staying on Sys 11.2.0-35U firmware with all my .CIA's gone (including FBI and HBlauncher). I believed restoring the NAND backup sort of worked as I still have access to my owned games from the Eshop but I've lost pretty much everything else beyond that from there (Though, everything I had still shows up in the SD card management in system settings). Is there any way of restoring these? As I am unsure of how to restore my old .CIA's including FBI, HBlauncher, and some installed games.

Last edited by NeoRashi,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, I just found this thread and I'm a bit noob at this. I've been getting the same error as the OP. I followed this guide https://3ds.guide/get-started for my O3Ds (a9lh and Luma CFW on 11.2). I restore the NAND.bin following the instructions from the reddit thread you've linked but I ended up staying on Sys 11.2 firmware with all my .CIA's gone (including FBI and HBlauncher). I believed restoring the NAND backup sort of worked as I still have access to my owned games from the Eshop but I've lost pretty much everything else beyond that from there (Though, everything I had still shows up in the SD card management in system settings). Is there any way of restoring these? As I am unsure of how to restore my old .CIA's including FBI and HBlauncher.
have you tried running tikshop? perhaps its a matter of missing tickets

NeoRashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
have you tried running tikshop? perhaps its a matter of missing tickets
I haven't done so yet. I'm unable to do that however since FBI doesn't show up on my home menu neither does the HBLauncher so I am unable to install tikshop. When I check Data Management in System Settings under Software. I can see all my previous installed .CIA's including FBI but their icon's have X's on them.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I haven't done so yet. I'm unable to do that however since FBI doesn't show up on my home menu neither does the HBLauncher so I am unable to install tikshop. When I check Data Management in System Settings under Software. I can see all my previous installed .CIA's including FBI but their icon's have X's on them.
do you have a9lh installed?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if so you can put hourglass9.bin into /luma/payloads/start_hourgass9.bin and hold start when starting, then redo the fbi injection part

NeoRashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I followed the guide and everything and I'm still able to boot up into Luma and Hourglass9 so I believe I have A9LH. I restored my NAND.bin using SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh) if that means anything.

if so you can put hourglass9.bin into /luma/payloads/start_hourgass9.bin and hold start when starting, then redo the fbi injection part

Alright, will try. Thanks for the advice. I will update on what happens

EDIT: I'm unsure on how to do this process. Is there instructions on the guide to do that?

Last edited by NeoRashi,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
I followed the guide and everything and I'm still able to boot up into Luma and Hourglass9 so I believe I have A9LH. I restored my NAND.bin using SysNAND Restore (keep a9lh) if that means anything.
all you have to do is reinject fbi then, and then install the fbi .cia

EDIT: I'm unsure on how to do this process. Is there instructions on the guide to do that?
https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax follow Section V onwards

make sure to download everything from above.

NeoRashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
all you have to do is reinject fbi then, and then install the fbi .cia

https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax follow Section V onwards

make sure to download everything from above.
Success! Thank you so much for the help. From here I believe, I just need to install Tikshop and install the tickets. Then install Tiksweep to remove any tickets I don't need? I've just recently joined the 3DS hacking scene and it's community has been really helpful so far! Thank you again, I appreciate the help.

Last edited by NeoRashi,

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Success! Thank you so much for the help. From here I believe, I just need to install Tikshop and install the tickets. Then install Tiksweep to remove any tickets I don't need? I've just recently joined the 3DS hacking scene and it's community has been really helpful so far! Thank you again, I appreciate the help.
indeed, or you could backup needed saves with svdt and just delete the titles and redownload from eshop (if installing the tickets doesnt help) btw it will automatically open eshop so just close out of it reboot and see if the titles are there

NeoRashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
indeed, or you could backup needed saves with svdt and just delete the titles and redownload from eshop (if installing the tickets doesnt help) btw it will automatically open eshop so just close out of it reboot and see if the titles are there
Downloading all the tickets did help some games reappear! Some are still not showing on my home menu however but I presume this is because they are games that are out of region so I believe I just have to reinstall the .CIA's for them again. Thanks for the help! I think I'm good from here on out.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
Downloading all the tickets did help some games reappear! Some are still not showing on my home menu however but I presume this is because they are games that are out of region so I believe I just have to reinstall the .CIA's for them again. Thanks for the help! I think I'm good from here on out.
no problem
already mentioned it to him and it fixed the problem.

DominoBright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It must be a "your mileage may vary" sort of thing, because tikShop didn't work for me, while restoring the NAND did.

Should I just erase those tickets from flash9? Because it sounds like there's no point in keeping them.

MarioMasta64

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
It must be a "your mileage may vary" sort of thing, because tikShop didn't work for me, while restoring the NAND did.

Should I just erase those tickets from flash9? Because it sounds like there's no point in keeping them.
im not sure

thats how i fixed my problem. another solution is reinstalling the title using fbi (i had to do it for settings)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Technically, cryptocurrencies aren't illegal, as long as you don't use it for criminal activity... +1