Unable to move files

SDarkrai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am unable to edit or move files on my 3ds sd card, and i can't install cia files or backup my game saves. is there any way around this? And no, it's not locked.

Last edited by SDarkrai,

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
To elaborate on what godreborn said: SD cards (and most MicroSD to SD adapters) have a small sliding switch on the side, that switch engages write protection. Flip the switch to the other position and it'll probably let you write to it again.

SDarkrai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To elaborate on what godreborn said: SD cards (and most MicroSD to SD adapters) have a small sliding switch on the side, that switch engages write protection. Flip the switch to the other position and it'll probably let you write to it again.
Again, already checked, and it's not that. moving the switch to the other side makes it show up as read only in the filesystem.

RAHelllord

Literally the wurst.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That's weird then, you could try rebooting your PC or just plugging the reader into a different port and see if that helps. I've had mine misbehave occasionally. Alternatively, do you get a specific error when attempting to copy or write files to it? Are the permissions set properly that you can read and write there?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality