Hacking Unable to install some NSPs, ticket does not install

Jair

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hello. So I have a very weird issue. I've had my switch modded for quite a while and recently I 've been moving several files from the SD and disconnecting it between PCs and such. It seems somehow the SD got partially corrupted in the process. A lot of installed content wasn't booting and show as corrupt. I backed up the SD contents, formatted the drive and H2testw. According to the app, the SD is working correctly. I copied everything back to the SD and I thought ok, I will just reinstall everything that was corrupted. But when trying to reinstall it always gives error, no matter which app I use, Tinfoil installs but it will still not boot, also tried DBI's orphan title clean. Some apps give unspecific errors, other says "placeholder couldn't be written", another error message was "switch failed to open filesystem with id OpenFileSystemWithId:124". This only happens to content that I had previously and am trying to reinstall, completely new content installs without issues. Checking on DBI I noticed that every one of the titles that wouldn't boot, did not have tickets or were missing the Base Ticket. Even after re-installing with Tinfoil, the ticket was not installed. So my first guess is that my emuNAND is corrupt and somehow is preventing the tickets of these previously installed titles from being written or my SD is broken but H2testw does not report it. I know I can *probably* fix it by creating a new NAND, but reinstalling everything from 0 is a pain, it's a 512 GB SD. Has anyone had this type of issue? Is there any way to uncorrupt my NAND or somehow force the ticket to install. I'm baffled by this honestly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maxouter @ Maxouter: yo