Hacking Unable to identify package 1

FrezhBoiiMatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello so I was downloading games on gold leaf and I was about to play Kirby, I accidentally clicked update software (or game I don’t remember) and in a panic before it could update I pulled out my micro SD card now every time I try to run atmosphere it tells me “Unable to identify package 1” I have all the newest sigs, atmosphere, and hekate. I’m using a FAT32 Sd card.

Things I tried to do to fix it
1.) uninstall everything on sd card unformatted and reformatted it back to FAT32 then reinstall everything fresh from atmosphere, hekate, and sigs

2.) same thing as method 1 but this time I turned off autoRCM, and although it did not load atmosphere or anything like that the switch did turn on and was functional but no CFW

If you help me I will love you and appreciate it a lot!

FrezhBoiiMatt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello so I was downloading games on gold leaf and I was about to play Kirby, I accidentally clicked update software (or game I don’t remember) and in a panic before it could update I pulled out my micro SD card now every time I try to run atmosphere it tells me “Unable to identify package 1” I have all the newest sigs, atmosphere, and hekate. I’m using a FAT32 Sd card.

Things I tried to do to fix it
1.) uninstall everything on sd card unformatted and reformatted it back to FAT32 then reinstall everything fresh from atmosphere, hekate, and sigs

2.) same thing as method 1 but this time I turned off autoRCM, and although it did not load atmosphere or anything like that the switch did turn on and was functional but no CFW

If you help me I will love you and appreciate it a lot!
Also would like to note I can open up the hekate menu using fusee.bin

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also would like to note I can open up the hekate menu using fusee.bin

You have updated your FW to 14.0.0. You will need to wait until a new version of Atmosphere is released that's compatible with your new FW.

You might want to check out Exosphere/dns:mitm link in my .sig to prevent communication with Ninty update servers in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-