Hacking Ultra Moon/Kirby Blowout Blast crash to home menu

undertimeslopper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(o3ds) Ultra Moon and Kirby Blowout Blast dont boot. theres no error message, the screen just flickers from pitch black to slightly dim black and then returns to home.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you install these games from the eShop, or did you download them from some miscellaneous Internet site? Also, do other games work correctly?

If other games work correctly, then there's nothing in particular these two games would have in common – which suggests the SD card might be the most likely culprit. In that case, the usual solution is to copy everything off the card (Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier is suggested but not required), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back again.

undertimeslopper

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got them from evil website of darkness
some games work correctly, i dumped one myself, downloaded the rest out of convenience, half of them give me the ARM11 (core 1) undefined instruction error (i think i know the issue with those), but half of them also boot without issue. (UPDATE: fixed the arm 11 errors)
(this part is irrelevant) bowsers inside story is the only one that gives me ErrDisp error type generic error

i have a 128g card formatted to... 64kb clusters i think, to get gba games to work

ill comb through the rest of the games and check the card with h2testw and fill you in later
Post automatically merged:

ok by some bullshit luck i found the EVERY game with a DIFFERENT issue was solved.

I went into FBI, selected titles, and selected each problematic game and chose the option "Import Seed"... i didn't even screw around with the sd card

Last edited by undertimeslopper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fucking Biden making us pay full internet prices