BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
josho said:
thank u everyone for the input. I shall try out first before I ask anymore question, only that way I will understand more.

appreciated.
you welcome buddy , in our community we believe that no member should be left behind
wink.gif

REALDEAL

Trophies
XP
Country
just a quick ? i have finally got all my games loaded on hdd but 3 wont run (deblob deadly creatures and met prime 3 ) i just want to know if i remove them will it mess up any of the working games....dont want to have to re-format and start all over again if possible) i have installed most via wbfs manager(alex dp)_(using different versions along the way upto 3.0)

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
REALDEAL said:
just a quick ? i have finally got all my games loaded on hdd but 3 wont run (deblob deadly creatures and met prime 3 ) i just want to know if i remove them will it mess up any of the working games....dont want to have to re-format and start all over again if possible) i have installed most via wbfs manager(alex dp)_(using different versions along the way upto 3.0)
with AlexDP's latest 3.0 it's fine to delete games cause the delete bug is fixed
wink.gif

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
REALDEAL said:

Those 3 games run fine if you have any retail Wii disc in your drive when you try to run them.

Now, I have a couple questions of my own:

More and more USB launchers are adding "IOS222 support" to their feature lists. I understand that it adds some kind of support for USB2 speeds. Is this necessary for some games to run? Why does it have to be enabled per-game, why not just enable it all the time if it's adding high speed support? I've heard a number of people have seen errors trying to run games after installing IOS222, or during the install itself, so I don't want to install it if there's a chance it could screw up my current setup.

swarmster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
swarmster said:
Now, I have a couple questions of my own:

More and more USB launchers are adding "IOS222 support" to their feature lists. I understand that it adds some kind of support for USB2 speeds. Is this necessary for some games to run? Why does it have to be enabled per-game, why not just enable it all the time if it's adding high speed support? I've heard a number of people have seen errors trying to run games after installing IOS222, or during the install itself, so I don't want to install it if there's a chance it could screw up my current setup.

Okay, according to this, IOS222 has been made redundant/obsolete by cIOS36 rev10 (rev9, actually), which of course I have installed to run the USB loaders. So why would anyone want their USB loader to use IOS222?

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, BIG MOE

Just Wondering Is There A Usb Loader 1.5 that has ocarina in it and in wad form and have the same image wad pictures like in the usbloader 1.5 wad images you show

And is there a way to have the background picture editored so i just have the green and the triforce picture

http://www.usob.pandorasims.net/backs/zeldatp.png

And how do i change the background of the usbloader 1.5 wad

Plz Reply

Thanks
MH300

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ok with IOS222 that is cIOS36 with different dip module it suppose to give better speed support at some point , I didn't see that yet and however if you want to install it there no harm what so ever in doing so .

and for masterhand300 there is a couple loaders that support ocarina and i"m not a big fan of a wad so far cause of the daily updates but you can use a forwarder at the moment
wink.gif
and you can edit the background with any image editing software like Photoshop or fireworks and change the image looks but not the specs
wink.gif
, good luck .

MasterHand300

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
ok with IOS222 that is cIOS36 with different dip module it suppose to give better speed support at some point , I didn't see that yet and however if you want to install it there no harm what so ever in doing so .

and for masterhand300 there is a couple loaders that support ocarina and i"m not a big fan of a wad so far cause of the daily updates but you can use a forwarder at the moment
wink.gif
and you can edit the background with any image editing software like Photoshop or fireworks and change the image looks but not the specs
wink.gif
, good luck .

Thanks I Might Make my own usb loader app that supports ocarina and make my own one

is there a usbloader wad creator tool

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MasterHand300 said:
BIG MOE said:

wink.gif
wink.gif
, good luck .

Thanks I Might Make my own usb loader app that supports ocarina and make my own one

cool , though you can try the one by dimok and nixx it works fine though it's not even in beta yet !! and Wadder from your signature can make the Wad for you
smile.gif

HomebrewHackers

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
MasterHand300 said:
BIG MOE said:

wink.gif
wink.gif
, good luck .

cool , though you can try the one by dimok and nixx it works fine though it's not even in beta yet !! and Wadder from your signature can make the Wad for you
smile.gif

Ok So Where Can I Find That one by dimok and nixx

HomebrewHackers

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BIG MOE said:
MasterHand300 said:
BIG MOE said:

wink.gif
wink.gif
, good luck .

smile.gif

Just thought i would cut in if that is ok

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
kpoman said:
Cool, got my 8GB Cruzer media stick to work. Used WiiShizzza's & the Crew Ultimate v7.4 USB Loader. Only worked on the sports package that originally comes with the Wii. I was able to rip from the disc onto the stick (only a .45GB file), remove the disc, and then play the game from the 8GB Cruzer...nice!

Placed my DeBlob backup disc into the Wii and also ripped that onto the Cruzer. Couldn't get it to play via the Cruzer though....it just hung on "loading....." I had to actually put the backup disc back in the Wii for it to play. Is this because I ripped a backup? Hmnnnn..

Great stuff guys! Props to all you "thinkers". I just kick back and reap the benefits! Almost feel guilty! NOT!

wouldnt worry about it, its just an issue with that particular game. metriod 3 and deadly creatures have that issue too, but you can have any game in the disc drive for it to work properly.

can anyone tell me exactly why these 3 games need a game in the disc drive to work? i dont understand why theres only a handful that check the drive... :s

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, that fixed it. Now, I have a new problem. I am trying to format my drive, but it says "Cannot Be Formatted" next to each of the four options. also, I realize it shows 4 no matter what, but I only have one partition. I am on a mac, with little-to-no pc access, meaning i probly wont be able to use the windows wbfs manager to format. Any help? Its a Seagate 250Gb that is actually a Lacie 250GB. It says Lacie for Firewire connections, and Seagate for USB connections.

kc7zzv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QKid said:
yeah, that fixed it. Now, I have a new problem. I am trying to format my drive, but it says "Cannot Be Formatted" next to each of the four options. also, I realize it shows 4 no matter what, but I only have one partition. I am on a mac, with little-to-no pc access, meaning i probly wont be able to use the windows wbfs manager to format. Any help? Its a Seagate 250Gb that is actually a Lacie 250GB. It says Lacie for Firewire connections, and Seagate for USB connections.
Disclaimer: Make sure that you don't reformat a drive with data on it if you want to keep the data.

Open /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility. Click on the drive, (not the partition), and look in the bottom right corner to see what the Partition Map Scheme is. It should be Master Boot Record, or MBR or something like that. If it's GUID or Apple Partition Table or something like that, you need to change it.

Then go to the partition and make sure the format is MS-DOS (FAT).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBFP_T5XHU