Hacking Ultimate Super Smash Bros. Brawl burning guide!

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
ihatexams said:

Any help? Using Alone DVD+R DL 8x (burnt at various speeds)
Holy shit.... 20 write retries!? Have you checked that disc before you burned onto it? This looks like the disc is heavily damaged, an I/O error is something between the disc and the burner. Kind of data reading/writing failure if i remember correctly. You said you used DVD+R DL 8x from the brand Alone?
Never heard of that brand, i suggest you to use Verbatim, it has been proven that this is the best choice for DL's. I can state that myself, burned it also on a Verbatim DVD+R DL 8x and it works like a charm, any other brand DL didn't work for me.

AvEnGeR-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OMG. You just created A CLONE of my DVD9 guide. Dude, you EVEN GOT THE DAM MIRRORS OFF MY GUIDE!!!!!! (yes, it may be YOUR site that its uploaded to, but you have said in another topic YOU ripped it OFF my mirrors AND UPLOADED IT TO YOUR OWN

AvEnGeR-X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Koekje said:
Please, i didn't meaned to make you angry or something.
blink.gif
By the way, i didn't even used the copy and paste function, all typed myself, and used some information here and there, and yes i have used some from your guide. Sorry if i have made you angry, didn't knew that...
blink.gif
I just wanted to make a guide for the people to help them sort it out...
frown.gif
I see this as a more detailed version of your guide, shall i edit the whole thingy and rename it to something like "AvEnGeR-X's detailed burning-guide" or something then?
ph34r.gif
Again sorry if i made you angry, didn't meaned to, only wanted to help people...
cry.gif
I think i won't be helping anymore then, as i always are being flamed and all if i ever give a try.... This is not the first time..
frown.gif
Don't worry about it mate ok? If something like this has happened before, then you are failing one thing. Which is simply adding the credits and links to the other people that helped like me.
Yes you are correct that this guide is more detailed when burning the DVD9 version (I don't have a DL burner, so I can't add much detail
wink.gif
) And gratz for that, but you must add credits, especially if you got it off someone in THIS particular forum (GBATemp).
Don't stop helping mate, but work on making the credits part. (think of the credits part as a bibliography in a school assignment
biggrin.gif
)

Good luck in the future mate.

ihatexams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

littleho

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
update me, why are people having trouble with ssbb again?

did 3.3 update mess up peoples discs again or is this... just a guide thats 3 months late?

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
littleho said:
update me, why are people having trouble with ssbb again?

did 3.3 update mess up peoples discs again or is this... just a guide thats 3 months late?
No, that update didn't mess up a lot except in the homebrew scene (such as the Twilight Hack), some people were having trouble burning due to e.g. bad media, wrong settings (such as speed etc) and all that kind of stuff.

dreadyz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for the burning guide. I have a PAL Wii 3.2E with a Wiikey 1.9g firmware. I had assumed that the 1.9s firmware was necessary for this game until I read on a torrent site where I got the iso that a few people were on the same firmware as me. I've got a huge collection of GC backups and avoided the Wiikey 1.9s firmware because of the audio fix problem. I followed your instructions and Brawl seems to be working perfectly. I let the whole introduction movie play all the way through and there are no studders or anything... I played for about 15 minutes last night and the game works perfectly.

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
dreadyz said:
Thank you very much for the burning guide. I have a PAL Wii 3.2E with a Wiikey 1.9g firmware. I had assumed that the 1.9s firmware was necessary for this game until I read on a torrent site where I got the iso that a few people were on the same firmware as me. I've got a huge collection of GC backups and avoided the Wiikey 1.9s firmware because of the audio fix problem. I followed your instructions and Brawl seems to be working perfectly. I let the whole introduction movie play all the way through and there are no studders or anything... I played for about 15 minutes last night and the game works perfectly.
Good to hear that it works, have fun playing it!
grog.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Koekje said:
dreadyz said:
grog.gif
Good to know, but mine still not works!
grog.gif

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
skawo96 said:
Koekje said:
dreadyz said:
grog.gif
grog.gif
Have you tried to play it on another Wii to check if the disc itself works?
smile.gif

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
Koekje said:
skawo96 said:
Koekje said:
dreadyz said:
grog.gif
grog.gif
smile.gif
If you find someone with a wii in Poland I will give you Thousand Dollars
grog.gif
. There in my city (Kielce) is three people that have wii. The city have 200 000 people

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
skawo96 said:
Koekje said:
skawo96 said:
Koekje said:
dreadyz said:
grog.gif
grog.gif
smile.gif
If you find someone with a wii in Poland I will give you Thousand Dollars
grog.gif
. There in my city (Kielce) is three people that have wii. The city have 200 000 people

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Have you asked all that 200000 people if they had a Wii then?
tongue.gif
Anyway, too bad that almost nobody has a Wii there. Maybe you can ask one of that three people? (If they have their Wii modded of course...)
We have our forum! www.wiicenter.pl Only three people are from Kielce, so I suspose that only three people have it.

Koekje

OP
Trophies
Website
supertosti.furion.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
skawo96 said:
QUOTE said:
Have you asked all that 200000 people if they had a Wii then?
tongue.gif
Anyway, too bad that almost nobody has a Wii there. Maybe you can ask one of that three people? (If they have their Wii modded of course...)
We have our forum! www.wiicenter.pl Only three people are from Kielce, so I suspose that only three people have it.
Ah, i get it now. Could also be that nobody knows that the forum exists. I hope you can find someone, to check if your disc works. If it does, then i assume there's something with your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a