Ultimate band

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by alphax13, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008

Ultimate band by alphax13 at 9:05 AM (1,028 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. alphax13
    OP

Member alphax13 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Really good game
    awesome, fun, awesome....
    Try it or buy it.

1 thing that sucks..... The cover of helena by mcr is sucky..... And I love my chem...

2. Reser

Member Reser GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I kinda hope this is a joke really. The game is laughable.

3. alphax13
    OP

Member alphax13 GBAtemp Regular

United States

No its not a joke topic, you have either never played it and are hating because its disney branded, or because you dont like some bands in it.... Im guessing its because your immature and not open minded to think this could of been a good game so you bash it. Look online, this game has got decent reviews from a bunch of mags.

4. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It's good actually one person likes it, but I'm gonna have to agree with Reser. This game sucks really hard.

You don't get the feeling you're actually playing the song at all and that's what music games are about right?

Seriously, even the music minigames in Rayman Raving Rabbids are MUCH more fun and interesting to play. On top of that, their music is more varied and fun. Don't even get me started comparing it to actual music games such as Rock Band, Guitar Hero and even Wii Music.