Hacking Ulocking All the Characters

Carnivean

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
So has anyone figured out how to unlock DarkLink?

rofl2.gif

It's a character colour you muppet!

ZooL

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
allways remember: if you play against cpu oponents, you need to actually win the match to get the new challanger message.
so for example if you play the snake level 10 times, but loose on the 10th match, you still need to win a match(stange doesnt matter) for him to appear as a new challenger.

RebelwithAIDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
allways remember: if you play against cpu oponents, you need to actually win the match to get the new challanger message.
so for example if you play the snake level 10 times, but loose on the 10th match, you still need to win a match(stange doesnt matter) for him to appear as a new challenger.

this is not true. I was playing 4 player brawls at 300% with only one life yesterday and losing plenty of times, but even on the ones I lost, the challaneger would appear.

Shuny

I'm in yr forum, reading yr postz
Trophies
Website
www.shunyweb.info
XP
Country
France

this is not true. I was playing 4 player brawls at 300% with only one life yesterday and losing plenty of times, but even on the ones I lost, the challaneger would appear.
It's true that it's not true
tongue.gif
I commit suicide to get a lot of VS and I unlocked a lot of characters with that method
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9w_UTPpHjg