Hacking ugh. Cheat codes...

Ph33rm3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well recently I've been play Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story. Yeah the US Cheat code list isn't working... I have the latest menu (AKAIO something something?) thingamajig, and the automatic wi-fi download usrcheat.dat, so why does the game say that there's no cheat list. I looked at the usrcheat.dat in the r5cce, and it's there. In it's glory. So what's wrong with it? D: Save type is automatic (I don't know what else it should be :/) and it say is the small description that the first 4 letters of the code is the same as the one in the one in the cheat list. Why. Does. It. Torture. Me. ]:

Well I need help with all of that. Thanks in advance.
frown.gif

EDIT. It's the US version if anyone wants to know.. >->;

Ph33rm3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
L_o_N_e_R said:
are you pressing select after you pick the codes?
LOL. Sorry I don't know if I didn't make it clear, but the codes don't even appear. I mean I can't select to even activate or deactivate them. I can for other games IE Pokemon Soul Silver.

fkdunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably have a patched rom, try getting a clean rom from somewhere else and try it. It happened to me also, replaced my patched rom with a clean one and my cheats worked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)