Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
2w2hqag.png
Posting this for anyone that owns a Uplay account (it is to be assumed most reading this will), change your password ASAP as there has been a big security breach with Ubisoft.
Reason for posting this is clear, a lot of you will have ubisoft games that require Uplay accounts. I'd advise you all to do so as even ubi.com is currently down.

Source: http://www.joystiq.com/2013/07/02/ubisoft-hacked/

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
So what are hackers going to do with my password, go to rpgmaker.net and create a game in my name?
Or log into my spam mail account and read my spam mail?

Never underestimate how much damage an amateur RPG can do....

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just reset my password , and apparently ubisoft has a sense of humor and knows what I do for a living , here is a pic I took of the captcha
Capture.JPG

Can you read the captcha ?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Crap. I'm too late.
Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on.
[ back to ubi.com portal ]

I tried three different browsers and my iPad.
I'm positive I have cookies on.

Edit: on top of that, the password portal looks suspicious. Ubisoft's FB confirmed that's the real site. (Unless their FB is hacked too)

Edit: They fixed it. Although you have to copy+paste links from your email instead of clicking them

Kippykip

j e f f
Trophies
Website
kippykip.com
XP
Country
Australia
I was just about to post this
Dear Member,

We recently found that one of our Web sites was exploited to gain unauthorised access to some of our online systems. We instantly took steps to close off this access, investigate the incident and begin restoring the integrity of any compromised systems.

During this process, we learned that data had been illegally accessed from our account database, including user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords. Please note that no personal payment information is stored with Ubisoft, meaning your debit/credit card information was safe from this intrusion.

As a result, we are recommending that you change the password for your account: gm_kippykip

To enter your new password, click the link below: *snip*

Out of an abundance of caution, we also recommend that you change your password on any other Web site or service where you use the same or a similar password.

You can find more information here https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/FAQ.a...=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eYYxCAM.

For any additional support enquiries, please contact our customer service via our support web site at https://support.ubi.com

We sincerely apologise to all of you for the inconvenience. Please rest assured that your security remains our priority.

The Ubisoft team

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)